I'll chime in since I have both (albeit both in 7x57).

I've had zero issues scoping the Zastava: Warne bases and Warne QD rings with a Burris scope. About the only thing I don't like about the rifle is the stock, and that's easily fixed by either a replacement or having someone put the one that's on it on a diet. One of the things you might want to consider is the fact that the barrel twist is 1:866" (1:220mm). If you like long bullets you'll like that twist, although my rifles with the standard 1:9.5" handle 175-grain bullets just fine.

As for the triggers, as long as they break cleanly and can be easily adjusted, I don't particularly care. But neither do I hunt where anything is likely to freeze, so that certainly plays into my comment. Mud, on the other hand, can be a potential problem, so if you're in a place where things can get sloppy the older Winchester trigger wins hands down. So far that hasn't been a problem for me either, but things happen.

In light of all of that, you answered your own question right at the beginning: do what I did and get both.

RM

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown