Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
There's no doubt exceptions like yours, but your comment based on your limited personal experience does not make your accusation valid.

Setting aside my personal conversations with dozens of medical professionals, you can look up plenty of information on the subject if you are so inclined. There are plenty of physicians who have spoken out against the Hep B vaxx.

HC, I’m inclined to agree with you on gov’t overreach in nearly every area of life including medical. We declined the Hep vaccine for each until they were older and got no pushback from the staff. Our experience is far from an exception...consent to administer vaccines post partum is protocol for every baby born in that hospital which is probably 75% of kids in our area.

Did you even realize that the article is based out of the UK (it stands for United Kingdom) Be honest, you thought it was university hospital in Kentucky, didn’t you??

I usually read your posts with some interest, some amusement and eye rolls but even then I don’t feel compelled to comment or jump in and settle your hash. It’s an online hunting forum for crying out loud. Nobody here changes their mind. My reply to your OP was accurate and civil. Yours...well let’s just say I’ll not bother engaging with you on the forum anymore. You seem like a douche.

Fear the crabcat.