Originally Posted by slumlord
We were inside the Hoover Dam, touring the lower level where they keep Megatron. Anyway, the elevator going up had an issue. So about 50 of us had to go down this 1/2 mile long hallway to another small elevator. Only like 4 people could go at a time.
Hot as hell in there, no air circulating, long line people single file. People in front me had some baby strollers. I let a good one off.
Karen in front of me looked at her husband with a cold steel stare and said real low: “honey did you do that” I bout choked LOL. Tried to hide my laugh and in doing so in the strain, squeezed off another couple of raunchy wet ones.
People about 20 bodies down the line were grumbling about the stroller people needing to go change baby’s diaper. Man the poker face was in full effect. It was like a time tunnel for those saps way down there. They had to consume all the fart gases, it didnt have anywhere to go. 😂😂🤪

Okay slumlord, that's it...that's your quota.....you're way too much of a ringer to submit more episodes...

You're running away with this thing