Originally Posted by MickeyD
To be kind, It's a rather low point in firearms design.

I have no experience with High Point guns
Never seen one.
That said

If the High Point guns can take that kind of abuse and still kinda hold up.
What does that tell you about higher end Gun Manufactures quality.
High Point bargain basement low end fire arms shoots out most barrel obstructions and still can be fired.
The one that got me was the one where he crammed 45 cal slugs down the barrel and it held up.
It says something about all of the safety testing that go's into certifying guns before they can sale them.

I was a Member of the Big Horn Mountain Man Club in Southern Commyfornia Many Many Years ago and I got band from shooting my home made Blunderbuss that I built.
I made the Barrel Smooth Bore , all of the hardware except the trigger it self (I could not make one that I liked so I bought one) and I purchased an L&R Lock that I used .

I fought to be able to join a Group for the stake shoot. No one wanted me in there group because they said I could not hit the broad side of a barn if I was standing inside of it with my Blunderbuss.
I finally convinced a guy to let me join his group. He was 3 guys short of the 5 man max group our Club had rules on.
well I got the first shot off from anyone. Blunderbuss's load fast.
The Guy that I begged to let me into his group dropped his 58 cal. zuwave (or how ever you spell it).
I got my second shot off before he recovered from the shock of what my blunderbuss was doing to the stake (it shoots a small .760 patched ball out of the .788 bore.

I was shooting 80gr of FF black powder and 2 balls after the first shot.
The guy that was shooting the 58 cal.was loading (6) balls in his gun.
Our other guy in our group had a 75 cal. Brownbess and could not hit the stake which was a 5" dia. Peeler that was left over from a plywood manufacturer.

I weighed a buck 20 back then and my Blunderbuss was shoving me back a full step every shot.
I got 5 shots off and the guy with 58 cal. got 2 or 3 shots off and game over.
Him and I won 5 out of the 6 stake shoot competitions at that camp that year.
over the groups of 5 teams. This was a money Competition and I paid for a lot of future camps with the money I made with my share.
At the next club meeting they band me from even bringing my Blunderbuss to camp.
They said that it was to dangerous and was going to blow up.
I had 3 members tell the club that 2 balls in a barrel was a half of a proof test for a gun and that if a gun would not pass the double ball double charge test it should never be fired.
I stood up and told them that maybe I would just build one that I could only shoot 1 slug out of and that would be about a 4 gage.
When they found out I built the gun it was over.
I got up and walked out and 6 members got up and walked out with me.

So after my rant.
Gun testing like this guy does shows everyone how safe guns really even when you do stupid stuff to them that should never be done to a gun that you intend on firing.

Videos like this educate as well as entertain people and show morons that guns are not as dangerous as they have been told.