Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I'm not sure if this is a rifle that RemArms got in the bankruptcy from the former Remington which they are now selling. (The bankruptcy papers show they got a lot of completed rifles and parts.) Or if it is a newly produced CDL that was made after the new owners took over. I did confirm with the seller that this is a new gun from the new RemArms that they just received.

I'm rooting for Remington. I'm glad to see they are at least shipping guns that aren't their cheapest models, again.

https://ammoandarmsstore.com/27007/

I hope this works out well for all; customers, RemArms, dealers... Everybody. Hopefully they're good rifles.

I bought a pair of Remington 700 CDL's years ago, in 25-06 & 30-06, before Remington changed to the very thick recoil pad. They have been wonderful hunting rifles taking elk, mule deer, pronghorn, coyote, black bear, wolf and grizzly as well as a few varmints. Those things were and are very good rifles. With good attention to quality control, the new ones can be good rifles as well. If Remington is getting another chance, I sure hope they build wonderful Remington 700's.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Regards, Guy