Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by gunner500
Yes, 300gr Hornady FMJ's and Partitions at 3000 fps with IMR-7828, i was young and slap full of piss and vinegar, bought the MK-V Weatherby at Carter Country Sports in Houston Tx 1986, the rifle came magnaported, after a few ears it developed a barrel bulge at the ports, 'Smth buddy took pics for Weatherby, cut the barrel and crowned it at 24 inches, with that he dropped it into a fully bedded and pillared Pacific Research stock.

I can say to this day nothing has slapped the piss out of me like a 24 inch barreled 378 WBY in a syn stock, ho lee damn, a real eye opener! ; ]

BTW, the little 2-7x33 Leupold in Leupold dual dovetail rings and bases never missed a lick, that rifle was a shoulder fired cannon, BTW, at 'Smiths request, the action was drilled and tapped to 8-40 threads and ring halves were cemented. LOL

That rigs sounds like a party.........at the hospital ER.

7 sutures to close the right eyebrow, stat.

😬🦫

LOL, maybe the chicks would have dug a brand new Capitol C betwixt the eyes ; ] never got kissed by that 378 WBY, was sitting on a low rock, back against tree, rattled up a nice buck, shooting off knees Knight MK-85 54 cal with 150gr Pyrodex P under sabot 325gr Barnes gaping HP, i felt it, but didnt break skin, the buck fared much worse.

Trump Won!