Originally Posted by kenjs1
I had a flawless job done on the factory Walker but this site scared me off it after years of great use. I replaced with a Trigger Tech. Had to cut a tiny bit of wood out of the way. Not sure I like it any better but ... only gripe for me is that I wish the safety felt a little more positive. It feels like you could too easily take if Safe without knowing it. Rifle will end up going to my son so I wanted it as safe as possible.

I love the Walker trigger and that's what i have in all my Remington's with the exception of a Remington LTR and it came with a 40X in it. I'm 60yrs old and have used the Walker trigger for over 40yrs with zero issues. Regardless to what i've read and what NBC says i've never had one to accidentally fire unless i pulled the trigger. I'm not saying it hasn't happened but fortunately it hasn't ever happened to me. I'll keep my Walker triggers, in my opinion it's an excellent trigger when tuned and adjusted right, but you know what they say about opinions .... everybody has one smile.

On a side note, my brother replaced the Xmark trigger in his Remington with a Timney and really likes that one.

Life's Tough, God's Good, Pray Hard!