I meant to post his here; but, I originally posted it in the Hunters Campfire forum. I tell you that in case a winner is drawn from that forum instead of this one, I don't want anybody thinking I was pulling a fast one. My bad. I am giving away two brand new pair of boots. These were issued to me by the Army before I retired a year and a half ago so I can't in good conscience sell them. If you need them or know someone "in need" who could use them put your name in the hat. If you are interested, let me know and try to specify which pair as one is a 10 1/2 and one is an 11. If you are like me and, depending on boot, may wear either size, if you don't designate and win, you will get whichever size I send to you. I plan to let this run for about 5 days or more. After that, I am going to take everyone's name who expressed an interest and then I'm going to use a random number generator to pick whomever the winners are. I only ask that the winners agree to pay the shipping cost.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ