Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Whenever I hear "the vaccine" and there's no distinction on which jab is specifically being referenced, I wonder WTF Willis? Nonetheless, it's a clusterfuuck of epic proportion. Seems to be working as designed.

I bet these Drs are making millions dissing the Jab, MB.

Fwd:
DOCTORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT COVID-19 AND THE SO CALLED ''VACCINE''
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZivMUlYrKDuh/

I don't have anything to add regarding the links, frankly they don't interest me enough to bother with, my point being, just saying "the vaccine" is retarded or inconclusive, since there's like what, several Co19 vaccines in use?

Uh, they dont just say that. They aren't retarded. They are Drs and scientists.

I don't consider you to be dense so here goes again.

No matter if MD, crazy internet guy, you tuber, guy at the bar, or politician, if they only state the words, "covid vaccine" or "the vaccine" it is utterly meaningless as the specific "covid vaccine" they mean to reference has not been identified since there are multiple different things called "covid vaccine".

Anyone literate and has any credibility would know this and adhere to basic clear communication. Otherwise, if one wishes to group all covid vaccines together, use the plural. "Covid vaccine bad" meaningless, the reader is assumed simple-minded or left to guess which one in particular, whereas "covid vaccines bad", is meaningful.

Savvy?

Looking back, it was just another paste by me, where you simply said Vax. No worries. And no comment AGAIN on the linked information as I didn't read nor will I, as I said, not interested. It's all we've heard for a year and a half.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?