Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by efw
Purity test? What are you talking about?
And when did I say they can’t join the party based upon the purity test I didn’t mention?
Like I said. “good for them if this is at all sincere…”
I’m happy to have em come if they’re for real. A formerly leftist lawyer deciding to take something like this and use it as a platform upon which to run a campaign is reason for suspicion.
It reminds me of Californians moving to Texas Montana Idaho Florida and takin gab their voting habits with them. It happens and it’s a legit concern.
There is a balance to be struck here. We all complain about RINOs here constantly.
The Reps are the party of the stupid because all they do is talk and don’t actually take legislative and legal action to do things that impact everyday lives of those who vote for them.
That’s why I liked Trump; he got stuff done.

When are personal injury trial lawyers a leftist profession?

Personal injury trial lawyers are one of the most notorious left wing special interests lobby groups and overwhelmingly Democrat just as teachers and there unions are.

By all means someone voting Republican over Democrat is an obvious good thing but I can’t imagine them being constitutionalist which is what we and all Americans should want. I doubt there’re even conservatives. They seem to be classic RINO’s. RINO’s holding office is the exact opposite of a purity test and one of the big problems with the Republican Party.

I couldn't care less. What matters is that they were righteously defending themselves under the 2nd amendment and for that, they deserve our support.

Tarquin