Appreciate the compliments, glad folks are getting it in hand and are liking it.

damnesia - Sorry, man.. that cased set must have got lost in the mail. Maybe if you buy a couple more books the next cased set will make it to you. grin

Originally Posted by Savage94C
Was I asleep at the wheel for a while? Is TomA referring to signed hardcovered books he received or one's ordered from the publisher? Rory if you have hardcovered books in and are signing now, I'll get my check in the mail for signed #28, unless someone who has David's signed #28 has put in a request. Haven't seen any request yet at least here on the forum. If you're not signing hardcover's yet, any idea when you will receive them? I ain't a cat, but as curious as one. grin

Yep, I have had them in hand for a little more than a week. #28 is still reserved for you whenever you can get the check to me. There's a link to an order form in the original post up top which has prices and my address. You don't have to print out the form and mail it in, a quick note works.

A couple folks have overpaid by a bit. So if you find a couple dollar bills or a fiver in your book, you know why now. grin

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com