Originally Posted by abbydog
SO for all of you anti Vaccers, don’t take my freedom away, followers of Dr. Tenpenny or Mercosa who have their own supplements gig and agenda going etc, etc, drag your patriotic butts down to Mississippi, Florida and all the other great states protecting your freedom and volunteer to do what you can to help the emotionally overworked strained employees of these hospitals. From the custodial staff to the nurses and doctors on the front lines. Mississippi lost 2000 nurses since January, burnt out.

And most importantly report back on this forum and tell us what it’s really like, not what CNN, FOX, CBS and other networks report because the may not be telling the American public the entire truth.

I met a Service Manager at car dealer in Las Vegas where i was getting my oil changed who is retiring with his Brazilian wife to Brazil next month, unvaccinated because he saw the Dr. Tenpenny video of people being magnetized from covid down in Brazil, the worse country in the world for rampant covid. Dude may not have a chance if he contracts the Delta variant.

My wife is a nurse. She has done the travel gig for the last year. Right now she is on the west coast and said they had to turn patients away the other day. Not because of all the beds being full. Because nurses are using up sick days and vacation days since they will lose them if they don’t get the vax. In that department they had 3 call in sick that day.

Throughout this entire thing not once has she said every bed was full. It’s always a lack of staff. Now there is going to even be a bigger lack of staff.

It’s interesting to me because most healthcare places are a business. There is already a shortage of staff and yet the business wants to shrink their employee pool even more. And it’s not like you can just hire anyone off the street when there is a nationwide shortage already. From a business perspective I don’t understand why they would do that to themselves.