Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
In today's Internet age, can you get a prescription online and buy it? I'm sure there are restrictions for narcotics preventing you from getting those, but what about something tame like this?
You mean like Hydroxychloroquine that some of us have been Telemed acquiring since JULY 2020?

Slum, have you had any ill effects at all? Have you been on it the whole time? Thanks.

Ive been on it since Feb 2020.

It has prevented my 2/year cases of serious bronchitis and asthma exacerbations which required prednisone and antibiotics to clear. The virus or allergy caused bronchitis would close bronchioles enough to develop bacterial bronchitis.

I take one or 2 200 mg tablets/wk.

It also prevented spring and fall asthma flares from allergy and i havent had a cold or flu.
It also knocked out flares of sebhorrihic dermatitis.

There are reasons the deep state, NWO, who and CDC wanted to prevent the widespread use of it and Ivermectin.
I expect they will also treat the flu and maybe common colds.

In 25 years i took 2 patients off Hydroxychloroquine who developed early signs of retinal toxicity called Bulls Eye Maculopathy. Both patients had taken 400mg/day for TEN YEARS for Lupus or Rheumatoid arthritis.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin