Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by pahick
............ With a little time to gain perspective, he probably would see things differently.

You think?

"To The American Leadership,

We the people submit our resignation with a requested date of 11 September 2021.

Reason: Loss of trust and confidence.

We the people seek change. We the people seek leadership. We the people seek accountability. We the people WILL take it.

Every generation needs a revolution.

Very Respectfully,
US"

I highly doubt it.

That very language is what I pointed to in a different post as indicative of a mental health crisis. Not that he isn't right about the lack of accountability, because he is, but that language (the way he put the words together) is not the language of a rational, completely sane person.

Well I hate to point this out but.....theres millions of people thinking the same thing. Mental crisis or patriot??

I'm not talking about the underlying ideas, which are valid. I'm talking about the way he used the language in writing his comment. Something appears off, and not by just a little.

You should stay in your lane, as we say. It is obvious you don’t know chit.

He’s a damn Marine grunt officer who cut his teeth humping chit in the sandbox. You see the words I’m saying? You notice the jargon and the abrasiveness? That’s how Marines talk. So take your pampered ass somewhere else. This man is standing up for his country and the people who are the real force behind our military. Support him or STFU and get out of the way.