pullit, which Compact do you have? I had the original Gen 1 Compact that had a 3.5" barrel and held 12 rounds. The gun was accurate and reliable but there was something about the way it felt in my hands... sorta thick and squabby. I never warmed up to that gun. When the 2.0 Compact came out I grabbed on to a 4" 2.0 and it feels like it was carved to fit my hand exactly. My Glock 19 is somewhere in the back of the safe and the 2.0 Compact is always near to hand. In fact, honestly I carry it more than I do the Shield. My wife likes the Shield best and I'm happy to let her have it as the 2.0 Compact is my favorite.

I had a Kahr K9 with night sights that I carried for a time. It was a pretty good gun, a little finicky about feeding hollowpoints. The old Federal 9BP 115 standard Hi Shok was about the only ammo that Kahr ran 100%. I swapped it away on something or other and don't miss it. I actually found a magazine for the K9 the other day laying in a box of odd and ends.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.