Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by Quak
Bad news from the modelers...135k fatalities now. Was as low as 60k at one point. Not sure what to make if it. On one hand they are all over the place day to day but on the other it shows they are if nothing else not very optimistic for a quick end to the new infections and death

I’m hoping new infections continue to drop and we finally get some wide spread antibody testing available. Sick of being sequestered...sick of not working...sick of seeing Americans living in fear myself included

Honest question, why does everyone run around talking about models that have never been correct and treat them as the highest authority? The models have never, not one time, been correct through this entire ordeal.

The only thing all these models should tell anyone is that they don't have enough data to accurately predict anything beyond yesterday.

Calm down, nothing has changed...

Why do people like you feel like they have to be such a “calming, omnipotent type “, thinking that those who have an interest in staying informed are living in “fear” ?

WTF is wrong with you and your type ?

Go drink a beer and then stfu.

This is why NOBODY likes you, classic passive aggressive personality on full display. Such an A hole on just about every level with a short fuse and quick to attack anyone/everyone. Go away old coot. Your antics are pathetic.

And who says prayers don’t get answered.?

Tell NOBODY that I said hello, franny.
Thanks

The Tootster

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.