Home
Posted By: Quak Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
Bad news from the modelers...135k fatalities now. Was as low as 60k at one point. Not sure what to make if it. On one hand they are all over the place day to day but on the other it shows they are if nothing else not very optimistic for a quick end to the new infections and death

I’m hoping new infections continue to drop and we finally get some wide spread antibody testing available. Sick of being sequestered...sick of not working...sick of seeing Americans living in fear myself included
Posted By: Raeford Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
IMO until we get some clarity on what is considered an actual COVID-19 death the #'s mean little to nothing.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
700 dead in Louisiana nursing homes from Covid.

2 homes are under investigation of their protocols.
Posted By: Quak Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
There is that too. The deaths are basically meaningless at this point. It’s the new infection rate we should be watching. Or at least that’s how it appears to me
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
I can only speak for myself, but living in fear is not a concept I have ever yielded to.
Originally Posted by Quak
There is that too. The deaths are basically meaningless at this point. It’s the new infection rate we should be watching. Or at least that’s how it appears to me

Italy reporting that their infection rates are back on the rise.

Yesterday’s paper www.2theadvocate.com
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I can only speak for myself, but living in fear is not a concept I have ever yielded to.

This is not a concept.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

This is not a concept.

I’ve never experienced it, so it’s a foreign concept to me.
Posted By: Quak Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
I never knew fear until I had a child

This is not a concept.

It’s more about common sense not living in fear.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
Getting?

Have been since day one is more like it.
Posted By: agazain Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
This is all a planned hoax/chaos/panic.

As more are tested[daily testing #] I suspect more will have the Rona.
Bad news from the modelers...135k fatalities now. Was as low as 60k at one point. Not sure what to make if it. On one hand they are all over the place day to day but on the other it shows they are if nothing else not very optimistic for a quick end to the new infections and death

I’m hoping new infections continue to drop and we finally get some wide spread antibody testing available. Sick of being sequestered...sick of not working...sick of seeing Americans living in fear myself included

Honest question, why does everyone run around talking about models that have never been correct and treat them as the highest authority? The models have never, not one time, been correct through this entire ordeal.

The only thing all these models should tell anyone is that they don't have enough data to accurately predict anything beyond yesterday.

Calm down, nothing has changed...
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
How can anyone believe the numbers when its been known for weeks that HHS sent out a nation wide mandate instructing doctors to count any death that had a confirmed test or association with a family member that had covid 19, to be a covid death. Even if the patient had underlying health problems that would eventually lead to death, covid infected or not, the instructions were to list covid as the cause of death.

The models mean nothing.
I knew everything would “get worse” as soon as Trump announced the reopening of economy. I told a coworker to watch the models get as bad as they have ever been and major doom and gloom being reported from media fanning the Covid flames. They are not gonna let Trump open the economy without saying the sky will fall as a result. Now they are “reporting” a mutation in the virus that makes it dangerous to children. How convenient.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Honest question, why does everyone run around talking about models that have never been correct and treat them as the highest authority? The models have never, not one time, been correct through this entire ordeal.

The only thing all these models should tell anyone is that they don't have enough data to accurately predict anything beyond yesterday.

Why do people like you feel like they have to be such a “calming, omnipotent type “, thinking that those who have an interest in staying informed are living in “fear” ?

WTF is wrong with you and your type ?

Go drink a beer and then stfu.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obwbNEIkrFk&feature=emb_logo
Posted By: AKduck Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20

Agreed.

Why do people like you feel like they have to be such a “calming, omnipotent type “, thinking that those who have an interest in staying informed are living in “fear” ?

Nobody can stop you from being a dumbass, congratulations.

Nobody can stop you from being a dumbass, congratulations.

Again I say, change your handle to

Heavytalker

Dumbfuk
Hot Damn: We got us a "pot vs. kettle" pissin match!
Your condition is only funny because you think it's normal.

Go ahead and tell me at what point the models have been correct?

Models are useless in these types of situations, if you have some sort of rebuttal to that then lets have it. If all you can muster is brain fart then don't bother.
Not sure what to make if it.

Simple; the common toothache is being diagnosed as corona virus.

Models are useless in these types of situations, if you have some sort of rebuttal to that then lets have it. If all you can muster is brain fart then don't bother.

There is no model that has been correct. That is why politicians like to use them. They can twist them to mean whatever they want.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20

Same reason as the open carry thread, propaganda from the press
Look at the average number of deaths per day in US for 2019– around 7970.

Look at deaths per day in US with the inflated Covid numbers— around 869.

There are people dying from something but we will never know the real numbers.

If you’re healthy, get back to living. If you’re sick, stay home.
News Flash: Hospitals get MORE FEDERAL money if fatalities are Covid. KNOWN FACT.

My wife is a nurse.

I feel like lennie.

Duh.....

Posted By: gsganzer Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
One statistic that's a fact is that Italy has had 50% more total deaths than for the same period a year ago. Regardless if a death is classified wrongly as Covid-19, the total number of deaths is up, which means there's some fact that Covid-19 has increased the death rate (assuming the population has remained consistent).

So for all the naysayers, look at facts. Be smart and limit your interaction with people and as a courtesy, wear a mouth covering when in public and wash your hands frequently. Beyond that, this thing is just going to have to run it's course as we try to live our lives. If we do our part, we can keep the spread to a reasonable rate that doesn't overwhelm our services or disrupt our supply chains.
I prefer pretty models; not ugly ones.
It's scare tactic media reports driving fools to make social media posts titled "Covid models getting ugly" that keep it alive.

Get real, shut off the TV, step out the door and go about life......

You're currently like a cancer to those around you.
Originally Posted by gsganzer
One statistic that's a fact is that Italy has had 50% more total deaths

I don't live in Italy.........

The capital city of Caracas is by the largest city in Venezuela with a population of roughly 5,576,000 within 300 square miles. The city's official name of Santiago de Leon de Caracas roughly translates "Heaven's Branch on Earth," which hardly seems fitting because it is known as being the most murderous city in the world. There were roughly 4000 homicides just in 2015.

Should I also hide inside my home at night fearing being murdered due to what takes place in Caracas?
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20

If you really believe you’re being sequestered has anything to do with keeping you safe from the Wuhu Flu, I have bad news for you. . .
Originally Posted by Raeford
IMO until we get some clarity on what is considered an actual COVID-19 death the #'s mean little to nothing.

this
I saw a guy today, alone in his car wearing a stylized mask................please tell me WTF is wrong with people like this??????

Is he realy that stupid or paranoid?

(We have a lot of medical people in my house: wife is an RN, son is a PA, his wife isan MD.) They all just shake their heads.

MM
Posted By: kingston Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
Masks are leveling the playing field. They all might as well be buttafaces.

Quak,

Can you provide a link to the model?

I think the one you are refering to is the one obtained by the NY-Times. If it is, you really need to read the fine print on that model.

That one is a worst case, non-mitigation model. It's not a "likely" but a "worst case if we do nothing" outcome. In other words, it's one of those potential data points use for comparison purposes.

When someone asks "Are the consequences of a shut down bad", you have to ask "compared to what? In other words it's a comparison tool for decision makers.

Let's be care to represent the data for what it's really saying and not use it to spread fear and panic.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I saw a guy today, alone in his car wearing a stylized mask................please tell me WTF is wrong with people like this??????

(We have a lot of medical people in my house: wife is an RN, son is a PA, his wife isan MD.) They all just shake their heads.

MM

They put on the mask when they leave the house, and don't take it off until they return. Keep in mind if a mask happens to capture a corona droplet and you touch your mask....what was the point. And what do you do with your potentially infected mask while in your car....set it on the passengers seat?

The idea is to not touch the mask until it comes off, and goes straight into the garbage.....outside your home before you re-enter.
Posted By: deflave Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

MM

Tehy put on the mask when they leave the house, and don't take it off until they return. Keep in mind if a mask happens to capture a corona droplet and you touch your mask....what was the point. And what do you do with your potentially infected mask while in your car....set it on the passengers seat?

The idea is to not touch the mask until it comes off, and goes straight into the garbage.....outside your home before you re-enter.

Plus he could be asymptomatic and have bad gas.

Winning!
Just fu^ckin' nuts.............................

MM
Posted By: Switch Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20

When have the models been right?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a small fraction of those wearing masks are CV-19 effective N95 masks.
Most are just cheap paper or some sorta cloth mask, it's really sad, they are just for looks.

Holding back corona virus particles with anything but a N95 mask or better is like trying to hold back water with a colander, it just don't work, they flow right through.

Even with a N95 mask you must have a clean shaven face or every breath you take flows in around the edges, the old path of least resistance syndrome....

Over all, less than 2% of those I see with mask are doing it correctly....It's just a joke.....
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
I wear a mask 24/7. Some people refer to it as a “beard” but it’s my covid protection device or CPD for short. The virus germs that are lingering nearby get one look at my manly man face mane and instinctively know it’s better to go off in seek of easier prey.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
The guy who invented the N95 mask suggested using blue paper shop towels for mask material, it's non-woven fiberous like the N95 and washable.
Originally Posted by deflave

MM

Tehy put on the mask when they leave the house, and don't take it off until they return. Keep in mind if a mask happens to capture a corona droplet and you touch your mask....what was the point. And what do you do with your potentially infected mask while in your car....set it on the passengers seat?

Plus he could be asymptomatic and have bad gas.

Winning!

Yep.

Those Covid farts are some powerful stuff.

Those 300 cases in that meat packing plant in MO....those were all from one fart.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I knew everything would “get worse” as soon as Trump announced the reopening of economy. I told a coworker to watch the models get as bad as they have ever been and major doom and gloom being reported from media fanning the Covid flames. They are not gonna let Trump open the economy without saying the sky will fall as a result. Now they are “reporting” a mutation in the virus that makes it dangerous to children. How convenient.

Yup - right back to gloom & doom , - Trump is killing more people ...
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
Originally Posted by akasparky
Most are just cheap paper or some sorta cloth mask, it's really sad, they are just for looks.

Holding back corona virus particles with anything but a N95 mask or better is like trying to hold back water with a colander, it just don't work, they flow right through.

Even with a N95 mask you must have a clean shaven face or every breath you take flows in around the edges, the old path of least resistance syndrome....

Over all, less than 2% of those I see with mask are doing it correctly....It's just a joke.....

Non approved masks aren't for protection from getting the virus, they're for diminishing chances of the person wearing the mask from spreading anything they may have, and they are a lot better than nothing at that. No mask made is total protection you can still pick it up from a surface with your hands gloved or not, touch your face.. boom. Yet I see ding bats riding solo in their cars daily with a mask on thinking they've got it all covered. *eye roll*

Yep.

Those Covid farts are some powerful stuff.

Those 300 cases in that meat packing plant in MO....those were all from one fart.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Salty303

you can still pick it up from a surface with your hands gloved or not, touch your face.. boom.

There is not a single documented case of anyone becoming infected from surface contact.

The algorithms for the models were updated because the previous results (declining Covid cases and deaths) did not support the agenda. I've been following the University of Washington data for Kentucky on a daily or every other day basis. Overnight Sunday night they TOTALLY CHANGED the data for KY for the month of April. I had been tracking the UW data in a spreadsheet so I could lay in a trend line. The new data are significantly different than the original. I also went back and got snippets of post Gov Andy stats for KY. The KY State stats that I could capture are different than the UW data, more than 50% of the time. Several data points were significantly different.

Given the manipulation and obfuscation of Covid data by state and federal agencies, the average American will never know the full truth about Covid infections and deaths. We are hosed...
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20

you can still pick it up from a surface with your hands gloved or not, touch your face.. boom.

There is not a single documented case of anyone becoming infected from surface contact.

Wrong.
Posted By: rlott Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/05/20
"All models are wrong, but some are useful" is a quote used in various books and papers by George Box, a British statistician.

Box worked in the areas of quality control, time-series analysis, design of experiments, and Bayesian inference. He is widely recognized as one of the great statistical minds of the 20th century.

As some would ask, got a link for that ?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20

The point ain’t anything to do with “models”.

I explained it quite well to your stupid azz but you want to steer away from that,,,,Heavytalker.

You’re a fuggin self righteous gas bag. There’s the brain phart that you begged for.

I’ve seen a fair number that cover their face and chin, but not their nose.

I laugh, roll my eyeballs, and shake my head. The “ I saw an idiot” hat trick.

A link for something that doesn't exist?

Find a link for a verified case....

It's been stated in many of the studies that it is scientifically possible through contact but no example cases exist.

Wrong.

Prove it or stfu

Prove it or shutthefuck up.
Another case report published by the CDC — this time from Singapore — also suggests contact with contaminated surfaces can transmit the virus. In that case, a person who was infected with SARS-CoV-2, but not yet symptomatic, attended a church service. Later in the day, another person sat in the same seat, and also came down with COVID-19. Whether the virus was contracted via a contaminated surface, or potentially a lingering aerosol, however, couldn't be ascertained.

https://www.livescience.com/how-covid-19-spreads-transmission-routes.html
Didn't the modeling start off at 2-3+ million deaths? Roughly 1% of the population.

135K is about 0.04% of the population.

It's not anything to be happy about, but certainly not a reason to run the train off the tracks.

It's been stated in many of the studies that it is scientifically possible through contact but no example cases exist.

Okay. Now post those many studies that you referenced.

Take your time.
Nursing home numbers shouldn't even be in the equation.

The nursing home is nothing but Death's waiting room. It means you are no longer living any type of a life, and your 'loved' ones either cannot or will not, deal with you.

I know it sounds cold, but it's the truth.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

The nursing home is nothing but Death's waiting room. It means you are no longer living any type of a life, and your 'loved' ones either cannot or will not, deal with you.

They were living human beings and loved ones that might still be alive and enjoying visits and calls from other loved ones and old friends.

That also is the truth.

Edited to add:
MM, no slam meant.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20

Sadly a lot of truth in that.
Posted By: broomd Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20
Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^^^

From the sounds of things, massive fraud being foist on the American people regarding actual death numbers. I don't believe anything the media K nts say anymore.
Models are simply math equations with a number of variables. When a variable changes, so does the outcome.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Models are simply math equations with a number of variables. When a variable changes, so does the outcome.

Models are living documents that are meant to change as newer data is gained. Folks that build models do the best that they can with the data available at that point in time. The main idea is to portray trends that may require shifting of assets, additional assets or lesser assets as the trend “implies “.

They are not factual documents. Period.

They can easily be purposefully skewed for many reasons not the least of which are political ones.
All the numbers are lies.

The politicians are running the show, so epidemiology is dead.

Please stop the madness.
Posted By: djs Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20
Modes are what an analyst includes into it. They are neither not good,nor bad, they just represent the assumptions that are included. I've been saying similar things in my [posts and had been berated by public responses (and you should see the hate mail). What gives?

Perhaps like a guy who shot (to,death) a man dying of cancer who claims he's innocent because the man was dying anyway. What would a DA say?
Originally Posted by djs
Modes are what an analyst includes into it. They are neither not good,nor bad, they just represent the assumptions that are included. I've been saying similar things in my [posts and had been berated by public responses (and you should see the hate mail). What gives?

Cowboy up, is about all one can say.
Didn't the modeling start off at 2-3+ million deaths? Roughly 1% of the population.

135K is about 0.04% of the population.

It's not anything to be happy about, but certainly not a reason to run the train off the tracks.

The first models said there could be 1.6 to 2.0 million deaths. depending of eh assumptions. The assumptions assumed the worse ("hope for the best,plan for the worst"). We haven;'t gotten to the worst case yet.
Ugly COVID models? I thought you were going to post pictures of Hillary and Michelle wearing masks.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Ugly COVID models? I thought you were going to post pictures of Hillary and Michelle wearing masks.

Masks? Wouldn't that be an improvement?

I explained it quite well to your stupid azz but you want to steer away from that,,,,Heavytalker.

You’re a fuggin self righteous gas bag. There’s the brain phart that you begged for.

Oh, my someone is triggered. Go build a fugging model car an pretend it’s real life. LMAO

Models are living documents that are meant to change as newer data is gained. Folks that build models do the best that they can with the data available at that point in time. The main idea is to portray trends that may require shifting of assets, additional assets or lesser assets as the trend “implies “.

They can easily be purposefully skewed for many reasons not the least of which are political ones.

Now you’re getting it. Laughin
It took you’re whinny old ass 4 pages to get where I started but you did it. Congratulations!

I’m dying laughing here

Now you’re getting it. Laughin

Yeah, you’re a real fuggin genius.

Try something original instead of your constant, lame recaps. Pompous assed blow hard.

Oh, my someone is triggered. Go build a fugging model car an pretend it’s real life. LMAO

Oh, my, indeed, Heavytalker .
Yep. Some folks like me don’t suffer fools like you, gladly.
Nor do other folks.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20
Didn't read em all...

but what we get out of it, if you are at risk, then do what you have to. You already don't smoke, or drink or eat fatty foods, exercise and so on. You could do it in public if you knew how to do it. And be awful low risk at that.

The rest of us, we just want to get on with life.

This is the most worried I've ever seen people in my life over what we consider just life. Some things get you. some dont.

its like being so damn worried about getting on a jet plane, that driving to the airport you have a fatal wreck....

If we are all just going to be scared the rest of our lives, Jesus help us all.
Computer models are only as good or accurate as the information you put into them... tell them everyone is going to be in isolation until tested and shown not to be a carrier, numbers of cases and the resulting deaths will decline. Tell them that a fool is going to ignore best practices and spread a bunch of lies. opening everything back up to wide-spreading of the virus all over again, number of cases and resulting deaths will climb again... really its a pretty simple to understand... what isn't is why anybody would want something so bad as to jeopardize ten's, if not hundred's of thousands of lives.

Phil

They were living human beings and loved ones that might still be alive and enjoying visits and calls from other loved ones and old friends.

That also is the truth.

Edited to add:
MM, no slam meant.

Yes that is true.

What I am doing a bad job of conveying is something like this,

When numbers of deaths are used to make decisions such as shutting down economies in favor of mass isolations of the population, it doesn't make sense to include deaths from nursing homes, or other infirm people. Those folks are already about as isolated as they can get.

If shutting down the economy is intended to reduce the deaths, there might be some merit in evaluating the number of deaths from the actual work force.

Oh, my, indeed, Heavytalker .
Yep. Some folks like me don’t suffer fools like you, gladly.
Nor do other folks.

Yes please look at everyone else waiving their vagina around over what I posted. TFF
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Computer models are only as good or accurate as the information you put into them... tell them everyone is going to be in isolation until tested and shown not to be a carrier, numbers of cases and the resulting deaths will decline. Tell them that a fool is going to ignore best practices and spread a bunch of lies. opening everything back up to wide-spreading of the virus all over again, number of cases and resulting deaths will climb again... really its a pretty simple to understand... what isn't is why anybody would want something so bad as to jeopardize ten's, if not hundred's of thousands of lives.

Phil

A million deaths would be around 1/3 of 1% of the U.S. population.

While Joseph Stalin wasn't much of a a role model, he was spot on when he said that a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.

I'm a pragmatist and happen to think that 99.7% odds of coming out of this alive are like playing with house money, so maybe it is time to take our chances. After all, who wouldn't bet big if the probability of winning was 997 times out of 1,000?
Posted By: hatari Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20

Phil

Sweden didn’t tell their population to shelter in place.

Do me a favor and answer these questions:

1: Are they all dead?
2: How long do we need to hide
3: Since the first human corona virus was identified in 1960
Sixty years have past and there are ZERO vaccines for any corona virus. How can you tell us there will definitely be one available soon for this one?
4: Even if one comes available by Fall, are we to hide until then? If so, how do we deal with the complete economic collapse of Western Civilization?

5. How do suggest the government deal with the inevitable public restlessness if being forced to home confine for months more? Fines? Arrests? Mass incarceration?

I’m sure you will have answers that will put us all at ease with this. Thank you in advance.
what isn't is why anybody would want something so bad as to jeopardize ten's, if not hundred's of thousands of lives.

Phil

I have to ask how much your freedom has cost?
Posted By: irfubar Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20

Phil

A view into a liberal mind...... mind boggling... let this be an example of why you never let a leftist have an inch of power!
No schit.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20

Phil

How the fugg are you this stupid?

Take your time.

Since you act like a gentleman about it, I'll do the work for you.. I did nap first....

Originally Posted by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Based on what is currently known about COVID-19, spread from person-to-person of this virus happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet). This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets. On the other hand, transmission of novel coronavirus to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus has not been documented.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html

So there is one, it took less than 15 seconds to produce. This has been mentioned in almost every CD-19 Study I've read.
You could easily find more if you feel information from the CDC is not valid...

It's said to be possible but there isn't a single documented case...

Originally Posted by CDC
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object, like a packaging container, that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the way the virus spreads.

In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from food products or packaging.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#:~:text=It%20may%20be%20possible%20that,way%20the%20virus%20spreads.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Prove it or shutthefuck up.

GFY
Now for something there are documented cases of

Cleaning and Disinfectant Chemical Exposures and Temporal Associations with COVID-19 — National Poison Data System, United States, January 1, 2020–March 31, 2020

*An adult woman heard on the news to clean all recently purchased groceries before consuming them. She filled a sink with a mixture of 10% bleach solution, vinegar, and hot water, and soaked her produce. While cleaning her other groceries, she noted a noxious smell described as “chlorine” in her kitchen. She developed difficulty breathing, coughing, and wheezing, and called 911. She was transported to the emergency department (ED) via ambulance and was noted to have mild hypoxemia and end-expiratory wheezing. She improved with oxygen and bronchodilators.

*A preschool-aged child was found unresponsive at home and transported to the ED via ambulance. A 64-ounce bottle of ethanol-based hand sanitizer was found open on the kitchen table. According to her family, she became dizzy after ingesting an unknown amount, fell and hit her head. She vomited while being transported to the ED, where she was poorly responsive. Her blood alcohol level was elevated at 273 mg/dL (most state laws define a limit of 80 mg/dL for driving under the influence); neuroimaging did not indicate traumatic injuries. She was admitted to the pediatric intensive care unit.....

Canadians are accidentally poisoning themselves while cleaning to prevent COVID-19

*According to Health Canada, February and March combined showed a 58 per cent increase from the same period a year earlier in reported exposures related to cleaning products, bleaches, disinfectants, hand sanitizers, and chlorine and chloramine gases.

Poisonings involving bleach are most common, making up 38 per cent of all calls to poison centres in March.

Accidental poisonings from cleaning supplies on the rise during COVID-19 outbreak

* The spike is due to increased exposure to these products in the home because people are stockpiling items during the pandemic and cleaning more due to fear of spreading COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

The agency says that people spending more time at home due to the pandemic is also a considerable factor.

As Disinfectant Use Soars to Fight Coronavirus, So Do Accidental Poisonings

*Reported U.S. poisonings from disinfectants rose 36% from 2019 to 2020

[Linked Image from lifesly.com]

Poison control sees spike in calls for cleaner, disinfectant accidents amid COVID-19 pandemic

*From January to March this year, poison control centers received 45,550 calls related to cleaner and disinfectant exposure.

Tennessee Poison Center sees more calls, hospitalizations over disinfectants amid COVID-19

*The Tennessee Poison Center has seen an increase in calls related to cleaning supply overexposure as well as a jump in people hospitalized after ingesting hydrogen peroxide as Tennesseans try to ward off the coronavirus.

Since the coronavirus hit Tennessee, health care workers at the center, housed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, have fielded more calls from people across the state who have possibly overexposed themselves to disinfectants.

Reported disinfectant poisonings in children on the rise during pandemic

*"Our center has experienced a greater than 100% increase in calls related to disinfecting products from March 31 through this week," said Dr. Kelly Johnson-Arbor, medical director of the National Capital Poison Center. While President Trump's comments on fighting Covid-19 with disinfectants have been tied to a surge of poison control calls, the increase predates his April 23 press briefing.
Dr. Johnson-Arbor's poison center serves counties in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia, but calls are up across the United States.

The moral of the story could be quit to being a bunch of dumb smucks

Another case report published by the CDC — this time from Singapore — also suggests contact with contaminated surfaces can transmit the virus. In that case, a person who was infected with SARS-CoV-2, but not yet symptomatic, attended a church service. Later in the day, another person sat in the same seat, and also came down with COVID-19. Whether the virus was contracted via a contaminated surface, or potentially a lingering aerosol, however, couldn't be ascertained.

Maybe an infected person handed both of them a communion wafer.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Please stop the madness.

We may begin to get some numbers that aren't lies after the November elections.
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Please stop the madness.

We may begin to get some numbers that aren't lies after the November elections.

Yep, it's all about twisting and turning everything related to CV-19 to get elected in November.
All sides are taking full advantage, truths are scarce..

It's all about gaining headline that make you appear more favorable....facts are not even being taken into consideration, nor is your well being...

They want to keep you scared so the multitudes will vote for me vote for me vote for me, I'm the only one that can save your life.

But most likely it was due to being in close contact with all those other people in the church...or whatever this individual subjected themselves to prior to or after they visited this church....

No facts there at all that point at touch being the cause......
Posted By: KFWA Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20
read that the modeler for the Imperial College - their report of deaths in the millions led to Trump to change his tone about the potential of the virus - was caught breaking the stay at home order to bone his mistress

and has since resigned a key advisory position to the UK government.

no shortage of people telling us to stay home and ignoring their own advice
Posted By: hatari Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20
Originally Posted by hatari

Phil

Sweden didn’t tell their population to shelter in place.

Do me a favor and answer these questions:

1: Are they all dead?
2: How long do we need to hide
3: Since the first human corona virus was identified in 1960
Sixty years have past and there are ZERO vaccines for any corona virus. How can you tell us there will definitely be one available soon for this one?
4: Even if one comes available by Fall, are we to hide until then? If so, how do we deal with the complete economic collapse of Western Civilization?

5. How do suggest the government deal with the inevitable public restlessness if being forced to home confine for months more? Fines? Arrests? Mass incarceration?

I’m sure you will have answers that will put us all at ease with this. Thank you in advance.

Here you go, I want to help you with your research and I don't want you to needless quote a super biased source such as Business Insider. Let's take a look at a source not influenced by US politics, in this case The Telegraph from London. Comp[ares Sweden's approach of hands off to Denmark's lock down. Two very similar countries. The result? About the same for both. as a matter of fact, check this out:

https://news.yahoo.com/sweden-suppressed-infection-rates-without-082953085.html

"Sweden's state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell now estimates that as many as a quarter of people in Stockholm might already be immune. The capital might have herd immunity within weeks, he argues."

I hope that helps you with your research. We wait for those answers. Thx.

But most likely it was due to being in close contact with all those other people in the church...or whatever this individual subjected themselves to prior to or after they visited this church....

No facts there at all that point at touch being the cause......

Agreed
Posted By: BLG Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20
Models don't mean squat if you don't know WHEN THE FUUCKING VIRUS GOT HERE TO BEGIN WITH. Which, in turn, means you have no earthly idea of how many people have already had the disease. Because, obviously, the more people who have had the virus, the less deadly it is.And if you are purposefully skewing the death count by including people who have died WITH covid along with those who died FROM covid you can get the a panic going in a real big hurry. But that would require critical thinking.

Without that one variable ALL info is tainted.

You must believe China was telling the truth about when it started and how bad it was. Now why would China lie about that????

If the virus was active just 2 months prior to their December date, would mean 2000 flights in and out of China per week which breaks down to 16,000 flights in and out of China between Nov. of 2019 and December 2019. Now think of how many of those infected people traveled back here via California. The numbers are staggering.

China trades with most every country in the world, During that 2 month time frame, just how many infected people traveled all over the world especially Italy. Now where do people who go to Italy come back to the US. Could that be New York. And when was Mardi Gas? It was in February with people from all over the world.

If you can't deduce that this virus was spread very early in the game to dang near every country in the world, then you are not a critical thinker.

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
Models don't mean squat if you don't know WHEN THE FUUCKING VIRUS GOT HERE TO BEGIN WITH. Which, in turn, means you have no earthly idea of how many people have already had the disease. Because, obviously, the more people who have had the virus, the less deadly it is.And if you are purposefully skewing the death count by including people who have died WITH covid along with those who died FROM covid you can get the a panic going in a real big hurry. But that would require critical thinking.

Without that one variable ALL info is tainted.

You must believe China was telling the truth about when it started and how bad it was. Now why would China lie about that????

If the virus was active just 2 months prior to their December date, would mean 2000 flights in and out of China per week which breaks down to 16,000 flights in and out of China between Nov. of 2019 and December 2019. Now think of how many of those infected people traveled back here via California. The numbers are staggering.

China trades with most every country in the world, During that 2 month time frame, just how many infected people traveled all over the world especially Italy. Now where do people who go to Italy come back to the US. Could that be New York. And when was Mardi Gas? It was in February with people from all over the world.

If you can't deduce that this virus was spread very early in the game to dang near every country in the world, then you are not a critical thinker.

Clyde

China just closed its border with Russia, fwiw.

Take your time.

Since you act like a gentleman about it, I'll do the work for you.. I did nap first....

Originally Posted by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Based on what is currently known about COVID-19, spread from person-to-person of this virus happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet). This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets. On the other hand, transmission of novel coronavirus to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus has not been documented.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html

So there is one, it took less than 15 seconds to produce. This has been mentioned in almost every CD-19 Study I've read.
You could easily find more if you feel information from the CDC is not valid...

It's said to be possible but there isn't a single documented case...

Originally Posted by CDC
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object, like a packaging container, that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the way the virus spreads.

In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from food products or packaging.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#:~:text=It%20may%20be%20possible%20that,way%20the%20virus%20spreads.

Your last quoted paragraph is in no way definitive as you stated it to be. It only addresses ‘packaging ‘. There’s also the possibilities of an infected person leaving a trail on surfaces.

But thanks for your efforts.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20
Models are suspect and have been from the beginning. What concerns me is the push to test. In my state our governor has pushed for testing. We are seeing rising numbers in diagnoses cases but we are not necessarily seeing a rise in critical cases. Based on his actions through the last six weeks I see this guy continuing to try to micromanage our state to our harm based on statistical increases that have been generated due to his push to increase testing. Models and statistics are easily manipulated as are the people.

Your last quoted paragraph is in no way definitive as you stated it to be. It only addresses ‘packaging ‘. There’s also the possibilities of an infected person leaving a trail on surfaces.

Wasn't my paragraph, it's a quote from the CDC using an example to enlighten the enlightable.

No one can stop you from grasping at straws to justify being a scared old man, go be scared, no one really cares, but you're a malignant cancer for those around you, that is if there is anyone around you that cares about what you say.

Your fear mongering social media posts will continue to be challenged by those that are more capable of forming a accurate opinion of current events..

Wasn't my paragraph, it's a quote from the CDC using an example to enlighten the enlightable.

No one can stop you from grasping at straws to justify being a scared old man, go be scared, no one really cares, but you're a malignant cancer for those around you, that is if there is anyone around you that cares about what you say.

Your fear mongering social media posts will continue to be challenged by those that are more capable of forming a accurate opinion of current events..

Another dumbfukk that throws out the fear card.

You, like Heavytalker, really don’t have a clue, just throw out invectives, that’s what you’re good at.

You speak of malignant cancers. Heh. You’re a fuggin drama queen who’s way over the hill.

Let’s have more of your fear labels and cancer drama.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Covid models getting ugly - 05/06/20
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

You, like Heavytalker, really don’t have a clue, just throw out invectives, that’s what you’re good at.

You speak of malignant cancers. Heh. You’re a fuggin drama queen who’s way over the hill.

Must be time for Papa's pills again....

More of your bullscchitt.
Posted By: goalie Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21

This is not a concept.

It’s more about common sense not living in fear.

Common sense???? You wore two fugging masks at three same time on more than one occasion.

Common sense is simply wearing appropriate PPE if you're going to wear it. Wearing two??? That's only "common sense" to a window licking retard.
Posted By: add Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21

Ouch.

akasparky bird-dogged you early on too, Stiffneck..
Originally Posted by IZH27
Models are suspect and have been from the beginning. What concerns me is the push to test. In my state our governor has pushed for testing. We are seeing rising numbers in diagnoses cases but we are not necessarily seeing a rise in critical cases. Based on his actions through the last six weeks I see this guy continuing to try to micromanage our state to our harm based on statistical increases that have been generated due to his push to increase testing. Models and statistics are easily manipulated as are the people.

The left is preparing for the vote audit in AZ to be released and the following audits from the other states. Biden and crew cheated to the tune of nearly 30 million votes. President Trump drew tens of thousands of ramped up supporters, none afraid of the scamdemic, to every rally he held. Biden couldn't draw flies. My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden. There's no way in hell Biden received any 80,000,000 votes. The only thing I can credit the left with is their decades long infiltration effort into the elected and unelected bureaucracy of our country. Their cheating in the 2020 Presidential election was in a Biblical scale and their fall will be he same. COVID is a boogeyman used to try and scare enough people so they can continue to lie to us. Wake up, screw the vaccines and roast marshmallows when the left is burned to the ground.
Posted By: ribka Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
#camptwomaskpuzzy

More of your bullscchitt.

Truth.

For a period of a few years, I never slept b/c I was scared to death that my ex's psychopathic son was going to harm my very young daughter. It was a truly miserable time in my life.

Certainly, there were the other "normal" fears regarding a child as well.
Posted By: Lee11b Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
[size:14pt][/size]
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

The left is preparing for the vote audit in AZ to be released and the following audits from the other states. Biden and crew cheated to the tune of nearly 30 million votes. President Trump drew tens of thousands of ramped up supporters, none afraid of the scamdemic, to every rally he held. Biden couldn't draw flies. My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden. There's no way in hell Biden received any 80,000,000 votes. The only thing I can credit the left with is their decades long infiltration effort into the elected and unelected bureaucracy of our country. Their cheating in the 2020 Presidential election was in a Biblical scale and their fall will be he same. COVID is a boogeyman used to try and scare enough people so they can continue to lie to us. Wake up, screw the vaccines and roast marshmallows when the left is burned to the ground.

Well stated!!!! It's pretty sad when more votes are counted, than people that are actually registered to vote!!!!! Mandatory vaccinations....that's kind of like getting a yellow star sewn onto your clothes.....then we have to "delouse" you and move you to new land......let's separate the women, children, and the old and weak in this line........
Joesph Goebbels and the Nazi propaganda machine = CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS and the liberals in the modern age.
My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden

What breed of dog?
Posted By: Terryk Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
Funny people believe in predictions that have been continuously false, but don’t believe what they see.
Truly amazing.
Posted By: cfran Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21

This is why NOBODY likes you, classic passive aggressive personality on full display. Such an A hole on just about every level with a short fuse and quick to attack anyone/everyone. Go away old coot. Your antics are pathetic.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
what I see are full hospitals and schools shut down for lack of teachers and students

regardless of what a model predicts or doesn't predict, life isn't going to be back to normal until those two things are.

The reason I mention schools is because that is usually ground zero in communities for transmission of virus.

Phil

You don’t belong in this Country, actually I think China would suit you well. Wow.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
Hospitals are not full. They simply don’t have the staff to man the beds. It’s like when you go a restaurant and they give you an hour wait but you see empty tables all over the place. It’s because they don’t have the staff. Except with hospitals certain staff levels are mandated by law. It’s only going to get worse. Lots of older nurses have retired and/or quit during all this mess. Lots of younger nurses have decided to seek careers elsewhere. Now, as the vaccination firings kick in, about 30% of the remaining staff will quit rather than take the jab.

Nurses are mostly women and lots of those women have husbands who also have jobs, often good jobs. So, while they work to maintain a certain lifestyle or for personal satisfaction, the job is not essential to their existence in many cases, especially if they don’t plan on quitting forever. It’s hard to force someone to do something if they have options.
Posted By: ribka Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Hospitals are not full. They simply don’t have the staff to man the beds. It’s like when you go a restaurant and they give you an hour wait but you see empty tables all over the place. It’s because they don’t have the staff. Except with hospitals certain staff levels are mandated by law. It’s only going to get worse. Lots of older nurses have retired and/or quit during all this mess. Lots of younger nurses have decided to seek careers elsewhere. Now, as the vaccination firings kick in, about 30% of the remaining staff will quit rather than take the jab.

Nurses are mostly women and lots of those women have husbands who also have jobs, often good jobs. So, while they work to maintain a certain lifestyle or for personal satisfaction, the job is not essential to their existence in many cases, especially if they don’t plan on quitting forever. It’s hard to force someone to do something if they have options.

Where are the covtards who chime and say Covid bodies are stacked to the hospital ceilings now ion the US. Last few weeks they were posting this nonsense constantly.

tooty fruity . still at Colorado ek camp? Or netting steelhead in lake ponchartrain at fish camp?

The assistants to The Steal deserve every damn nasty thing that befalls them.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
The diagnostic Radiology center in Boca Raton is now requiring employees to be vaccinated. My son is moving to JFK hospital in Lake Worth because it's run by Haitian and Middle Eastern doctors and they refuse to be vaccinated. The dumbazz Dumocrats are doing their best to ruin our country.
LMAO at the sheep and their modeling. The "models" are what got us into this hell. All the models touted by the media and the deep state were wildly off the mark. Laughably wrong.

I'm not sure that's 100% the case but middle ground might be they don't have enough ICU beds. I know the local hospital here has converted a wing of regular beds into additional ICU beds.
Originally Posted by High_Noon

What breed of dog?

Cane Corso. He's 10 months old and already weighs 130 lbs. He's a bad MF!!
Originally Posted by High_Noon

What breed of dog?

Cane Corso. He's 10 months old and already weighs 130 lbs. He's a bad MF!!

I bet. And you're correct - infinitely more interesting than Chiner Joe.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
Originally Posted by KFWA
The reason I mention schools is because that is usually ground zero in communities for transmission of virus.

Chicken pox yes. Covid I don't believe it. I think you may be parroting a talking point. I know a lot of people who got covid and none of them were anywhere near schools. The one teacher I know has never caught covid. The majority of fatalities are in the older populations and it is unlikely they got it from school kids.

The one thing we know for sure is the world is so full of covid BULLSHIT no one knows what to believe.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
135K. Given our nation's population, that's a percentage rate I'm more than willing to risk.
what I see are full hospitals and schools shut down for lack of teachers and students

regardless of what a model predicts or doesn't predict, life isn't going to be back to normal until those two things are.

You’re seeing that firsthand in your area? Kids are back here for weeks now. No real issues I’ve heard about. Football game Friday night was packed. Old man had elective surgery in Richmond Wednesday. [bleep] care because they a at I’d they were way understaffed. Forcing vaccination will only serve to exacerbate that problem.

Quit watching news after the election, seriously, If I quit reading these threads I wouldn’t know there was an issue.

Posted By: TXLoader Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21

I'm not sure that's 100% the case but middle ground might be they don't have enough ICU beds. I know the local hospital here has converted a wing of regular beds into additional ICU beds.

Yes, it is 100% the case.

By law, a hospital MUST maintain a 1:3-1:5 ratio of nurses to patients, depending on level of care. If they do not have the nurses, then it matters not how many beds the ICU has - they aren't getting filled. A hospital can convert their whole building to be ICU, but if the doctors and nurses aren't there, they will sit unfilled.

If your local hospital has converted an additional entire wing into more ICU rooms, then it is either bucking the trend of a nursing/doctor shortages due to the ramifications of Covid (Vax included), or it is doing it for a propaganda stunt on behalf of their masters. There i no two ways about this.

If this really was about the public health and safety, then they'd be using Ivermectin in a front-line capacity, instead of running a propaganda campaign against the medicine that won the Nobel prize for medicine just 6 short years ago, wouldn't they?

If this really was about the public health and safety, then they wouldn't have to alternately bribe, then threaten, people to take the so-called "Vax", would they?

I could go on, but you get the picture.

Corporate medicine. Big Pharma, and politicians/bureaucrats of every strip have long ago stripped away the courtesy of the benefit of the doubt.
Not enough people following the science, getting vaccinated and wearing a proper mask.
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
Not enough people following the science, getting vaccinated and wearing a proper mask.

LMAO.
GFY

What bullet/weight are you shooting in that .270? What scope? Mounts? Pics?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

#nowerenot
#IDGAFabouteveryoneelse
#notmyfuckinproblem

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

#nowerenot
#IDGAFabouteveryoneelse
#notmyfuckinproblem

Your healthcare provider can probably hook you up with a counselor for those anger issues. Aside from the vaccines, nothing will extend your life more.

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

#nowerenot
#IDGAFabouteveryoneelse
#notmyfuckinproblem

Your healthcare provider can probably hook you up with a counselor for those anger issues. Aside from the vaccines, nothing will extend your life more.

Come from DU and think you’re cute or paid to be here?
I bet buttplug270"guy" even uses paper straws at the shrimpin' parties he attends.

You’re seeing that firsthand in your area? Kids are back here for weeks now. No real issues I’ve heard about. Football game Friday night was packed. Old man had elective surgery in Richmond Wednesday. [bleep] care because they a at I’d they were way understaffed. Forcing vaccination will only serve to exacerbate that problem.

Quit watching news after the election, seriously, If I quit reading these threads I wouldn’t know there was an issue.

they shut down schools here east of Nashville for a week in an effort to clear out covid. Tennessee has some challenges right now
Posted By: Morewood Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21

TFF

Brand new poster with 8 posts total. 6 pro vaccine posts, 1 anti Trump post, and 1 270 post
You go girl.

Son, that is some of the weakest trolling ever.

🤣
Originally Posted by goalie

🤣

She misspelled Gay

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

#nowerenot
#IDGAFabouteveryoneelse
#notmyfuckinproblem

Nice another new troll, go away girl, the Huffington Post will miss your frequent contributions. Good grief.
Posted By: TXLoader Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21

I find it's the people truly following the science, that are rejecting the Vax and not wearing the mask. Funny how appeals to authority end up not supporting the appealer's premise/perspective.

Go look at your box of masks - says right on there it does NOT prevent the spread of viral diseases.

But - you be you. Let others be themselves.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

🤣

She misspelled Gay

Lmao
You old Boomers shouldn’t get yourself too worked up. You may need an Ambien to get to sleep tonight.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/06/21
Originally Posted by cfran

This is why NOBODY likes you, classic passive aggressive personality on full display. Such an A hole on just about every level with a short fuse and quick to attack anyone/everyone. Go away old coot. Your antics are pathetic.

And who says prayers don’t get answered.?

Tell NOBODY that I said hello, franny.
Thanks

The Tootster
Don't worry Tooty McBrag, two masks will protect ya.

🤣
Don’t worry, I’m sure the president will be issuing another stimulus soon so we can stay home and flatten this delta curve once and for all. Two weeks should do it.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21
Don't worry Tooty McBrag, two masks will protect ya.

🤣

So does working alone down in your basement.

Stay safe.
Posted By: goalie Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21
I will. I've have a a radon mitigation system installed.

Love the job, the pay is great, and the commute is awesome!

As a bonus, when I look in the mirror, unlike you, I don't see a lying scumbag.

😉
Posted By: slumlord Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21
Don’t worry, I’m sure the president will be issuing another stimulus soon so we can stay home and flatten this delta curve once and for all. Two weeks should do it.

I’m gettin a pellet grill if your boy gives me another $1200
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21
I'm pretty much counting on another stimi bump for the ol' checking account.

Maxed out the credit card on a few drunk amazon orders.
Posted By: goalie Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’m gettin a pellet grill if your boy gives me another $1200

Thermal here. I explained to the wife that I NEED it. She seemed to agree, I mean, other than googling divorce lawyers.....
Posted By: add Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21

they shut down schools here east of Nashville for a week in an effort to clear out covid. Tennessee has some challenges right now

Remember two-weeks to "flatten the curve"?

That was a year and a half ago.

laugh
Posted By: cfran Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by cfran

And who says prayers don’t get answered.?

Tell NOBODY that I said hello, franny.
Thanks

The Tootster

Glad you recognize nobody does like you, now follow through and leave. Thanks.
Posted By: pointer Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I'm pretty much counting on another stimi bump for the ol' checking account.

Maxed out the credit card on a few drunk amazon orders.
Former Indianapolis Colts punter, Pat McAffee got drunk one night and bought a boxing ring, IIRC off eBay!! You need to up your game! laugh
Posted By: add Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21

Quit watching news after the election,
seriously, If I quit reading these threads I wouldn’t know there was an issue.

Another here, like many others.

The media detox / cleanse, just made the massive full-on narrative press, more explicit.

The vaccines are likely to shorten your life.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Covid models getting ugly - 09/07/21
So, they need a hot, nude model to represent Covid

Glad you're on top of it.. your BF's pipe, I mean.
© 24hourcampfire