Teal, you can hardly go wrong with a decent bow. If you want a good bow for reasonable, a Mission bow is very good . Many say it's a "good " bow for the price. Not true, they are just good bows. I had one for 7 yrs. Two yrs ago I got a Mathews Avail. The reason was, cause I went from 232 fps at 56 lbs with my Mission to 252 fps @ 52 lbs. That might not sound like much , but that 4 lbs when I am half frozen in a treestand makes the different between being able to pull the arrow back and not. My rotator cuffs are so shot , that I shot 6 arrows about 1 hr. ago and after the 6 th shot I stopped cause I could feel the rotator cuffs getting a weird feeling. I did shoot 6 arrows in 3" @ 23 yds. however. Noew bows dont take that much practice, they really are forgiving. Tell us what ya get. PS, I am heading to your neck of the woods this weekend . Rapid River babay ,Big Bay De Noc might give up some big northerns for us.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23