I've got a l/h 95K in 12g over 7x65, I bought it after a Chukar hunting trip in the Alps when I only saw Thar on days I wasn't carrying a rifle as well as the shotgun. I've shot pheasants and Sika with it, and there is always a good chance of a pig where I live and chase pheasants now, so once I recover from rotator cuff surgery it will go back into service. They aren't at all common in NZ, but I am happy with it. Might look at a RDS in a QD mount to help with the rifle barrel. Iron sights are great when you are less than 40, and I'm not.

The govt strategy is a disaster, I think. We can't stay closed as a country forever, and they don't seem to have any plans around dealing with a normally functioning society living with the Rona. I'm sort of lucky, I have an engineering company making gear for water treatment projects (essential business) so we just get on with it, but getting material is getting difficult - and bloody expensive. I can't believe so many people voted for the horse faced lying bitch, but people do be strange.