Originally Posted by Certifiable
Have an HK416
I bought it for fun and didn’t have too high of expectations. I handled and shot a buddies SW and was not overly impressed so I wanted to go a different route.

Biggest drawback to his SW was unreliable feeding and ejection.

The HK does not have a great trigger but definitely feels a bit more solid in the hands. And I have run that thing to filthy and back and it simply will not fail.

It chews up and spits out anything I feed it

That sounds very good. I like a reliable weapon. If it's not reliable, its just about useless as far as I'm concerned. Can't you just replace the trigger with a better one? How's the accuracy buddy? A couple guys at my club have the CMMG's and they are not impressed with the accuracy at all. They will not use them for any type of competition we have at the club. This is only a sample of 2 though. Others may have better results. From what I've seen, bone stock 10-22's will outshot them. The HK sounds like a good option, if I were in the market and if it is accurate. The OP may not be as concerned about accuracy as I am, as I like to use my rifles in different types of matches.... Interesting thread that I am following...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA