Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I already said what I'd do. I didn't stutter.

You said nobody was gonna walk through your yard. Ain’t too many illegals walking through people’s yards here either, while they’re home, although that can happen.

In most cases if you resorted to deadly force the legal costs would likely be ruinous and you would have to move. The problem would continue regardless. You didn’t say anything about your other eight properties.

The question is, what are YOU gonna do??

The same as you, vote. You’re acting like what happens in Texas ain’t your problem too.

Will probably soon be reading about you getting banged over the fuggin head and having your CCW weapon taken from you.

Could happen I guess but the one time I had a guy at my open front door at 4am I was ready to shoot, gun in hand. I mean he coulda knifed or hit me I guess but he prob’ly woulda got shot for his trouble.

What is more likely I get jumped riding my bike home from school after dark, in which case I wouldn’t be armed. The homeless population here is increasing, and increasingly made up of criminal age Spanish-speaking immigrants. Worse, bicycles are now popular among the homeless.

Immigrants aside, I was opening the front gate at school at like10pm so me and the parents of the kids who were in late working late on projects could go home and I almost got jumped by a pack of feral middle school kids crazy It was like them little dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.

Fortunately, just then the parents of the kids working late drove up from around back.

I've run people off my properties many times over the last 20+ years. And I've never had to resort to deadly force.. yet. And yes, this border crisis is about ALL of us. Funny, though. I never saw any Texans on Hollywood Beach stopping wet foot / dry foot, or at the docks during the Mariel boat lift, for that matter. I'm 1500 miles and 22 hours away from McAllen, TX and a resident / citizen of Florida, with my own properties to say grace over, but I never said I didn't support securing the border. You're 100 miles away from the border, at best. And a resident of THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS. The question still remains. What are YOU doing about it? Have you even challenged that pos Rino Abbott to put the Texas Guard down on the border? Get in that lying pos poser's face. Letters and emails don't mean squat to those phony Rinos. If you saw the email response I got from Rick Scott about the 2A in FL, you'd know that.

I must admit, I have one great big advantage over you, though.

My governor's name is DESANTIS.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH