The fact is right now our hands are tied to do much of anything. Vote you say? 2022 or 2024? If I were a betting man I'd lay odds neither of those elections are going to matter. One thing that needs to happen is for people to have a change of heart and the way they view life. We all know people that voted for the scum we now have and shake our heads at how they can throw time proven values out the window and ignore what these people are and what they promote. They really can't be reasoned with. At least I can't and I'm at the point of not even wanting to engage them in any kind of human fellowship, kin folk included. So for me we're left with 3 choices.
1. Ride it out as we always have and maybe get a little reprieve but lose more freedom.
2. Wait for some event that take place that does start a civil war and may the best side win.
3. Have a great awakening of God in our nation so that people like obama, biden, the clintons and other communist liberal scum have no place in the heart and minds of our citizens. This appeals to me way more than anything else.