[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]]My 2020 deer....Reason i am posting it now ,Iam just now learning how to post pics, been trying for years lol. ,this my first trial on it..Got this 9 point in Eastern Kentucky hills ,got him with my dads old 1984 Remington Model -6 Pump 30-06 , so that made it even sweeter .I havnt used this rifle in a very long time,Used hand loaded 165 grain Nosler Partitions ,double lung shot at 80 yards ,went all the way thru.He ran 25-30 yards and dropped .He was the biggest deer weight wise and antler width wise i ever shot.He was so heavy even field dressed i could not just face away from him and drag him ,like i usually do the other deers i have killed ,I had to face towards him ,and pull rope , dragging him 2 feet at a time ,back up and do it again ,did this for about 250to 300 yards thru the woods ,Iam in my late 50's ,so that is hard on this old man lol ,if i had to pull him up hill ,i would not have been able too. I use a processer to cut him up, the same one i always use ,all the other deers ,averaged 50-55 pounds of boneless meat ,got 83 pounds of boneless meat out of him

Last edited by rem shooter; 09/19/21.

NRA Life Member