Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Stophel
So..what is the solution? More court cases? Trust the system? Just wait 'til the next election?

It looks like the real solution is voting for fewer democrats.

kw

LOL
How do you propose we do this when they have total control of The Ballot Box, or are you from the camp that doesn’t believe the 2020election was all fraud.

It's going to take a long time before the sheeple figure it out. I think of it as one voter at a time learning the truth about the democRATs and what they are trying to do to America. I don't know how anyone can look at nancy pelosi or chuck scheumer and not want to slap every democrat for miles. Iowa had a pretty clean election in 2020 and some special elections just last week across Iowa. I think the primary reason is voter ID and honest oversight. I wish I had the fix for the rest of America. Maybe with the Arizona ballot audit we can get a plan put in place to stop this $hit.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.