Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
no totalitarian regime in history has had difficulty finding the thugs needed to enforce the 'law'
And America is no different. The group of power holders here will have no trouble finding the thugs needed to enforce their laws.

Best they not be married, or with children.

The best thing that could happen for my family is for me to get killed in the line of duty. Big payout from various insurance policies, survivor benefits, she’ll get my retirement, wife can replace my income with someone else if she hasn’t already started the search, kids will have a leg up on all the other bastard children because their dad died a “hero”. It’s better than winning the lottery.

Unfortunately, no one has succeeded in killing me yet.

Don't know what you do. Hopefully, you're not one of the goons the communists send out to take people's guns. You know, the white supremacist domestic terrorists.

Otherwise, may not take long if you sign up for that Duty.

Tough guys like dirt terrify LE all over the country. LMAO. What is your action plan when the goons come for you and what is your training regimen? Talk is cheap.

mike r

You still stalking my farts? Punk bitch.

Lol.

The problem with punk pinchin sucking bitches like you is, you think every house you're going to for taking somebody's guns is occupied by snowflakes. There are 10's of millions of people just like me out there. Yeah, you and goons like you will probably be able to take me out eventually. But, not before half a dozen or so of you are missing chunks of your face or bleeding out in the front yard. That's the part you don't get. And, I'm fine with that. The next batch of morons will be thinking twice about what they're doing and who they're serving.

Might serve you well to take another look at the Constitution and what you swore to uphold when you signed on.

Love pushing your buttons, you dumb fugkin commie ass-sucker.

lol, you dummy I am not a cop. Stalking you is not necessary as you run your suck w/ that illustrious vocabulary 10 posts/day each an exhibit of the stupidity that got biden elected. If you fear the popo it is because you are an ignorant wimp. Gooch and thousands of others like him protect the dumbasses like you every day and you are too weak to even tear their picture.

Now you can make more threats and spew your crap and think you are pushing buttons w/ your mindless posts.

#copkillersarescary

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC