I have a Springfield Range Officer Target in 9mm. It's a lot of fun to shoot. Practically no recoil, and it shoots reasonably well with throwaway Blazer aluminum 9mm ammo. It shoots a lot better with my own handloads with a 115 JHP, but with the current situation, I'm mostly shooting that throwaway 9mm ammo.

It came with a 9lb. recoil spring, which I changed out for a 12lb. spring, for increased reliability. And good brass just kinda rolls off my shoulder, so I don't have to chase it very far. When/if things ever get sane again, I'll have that good brass for reloading. As it is, it's still a lot of fun to shoot.
Since I'm getting older and arthritis is making my .45s a lot less fun to shoot, the 9mm is taking up the slack very nicely. 9mm ammo is also a lot easier/cheaper to find right now.

All my loading gear is still in storage, or I'd be using handloads for my fun. You can load a LOT of 9mm with a pound of powder.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.