Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
John Correia touts his background here. Lots of classes and shooting schools. He does have a masters degree in the communications field, which explains a lot.

Having common sense and excellent communications skills he is very qualified to do what he is doing. That channel is excellent and well worth watching. We can add Military Arms Channel, Paul Harrell,......... Feel free do add worthy channels to this list.

I would never lump Paul Harrell in with the other clowns. Harrell actually has a rather notable background as a decorated combat veteran as well as an extensive competition background. Based on the way he shoots (stance, not accuracy) it is pretty apparent he stopped getting up to date training many years ago, but that does not mean that he cannot effectively apply the skills he has learned.

I personally would be completely comfortable having him with me in a stressful situation. Further, he has shown that unfortunately he can apply those skills when needed, as he had an incident a few years back when he and his bride were accosted while they were out camping. The bad guys chose poorly in the "Victim Selection Process" and it cost one of them their lives.

He also does not come across as a "fake expert". He simply puts out info. Much of it is oriented towards the newer, less experienced crowd. It may not exactly be my cup of coffee, but I have recommended his videos to a number of people who were asking me questions, as his videos did a great job and were beneficial to those folks. Overall he seems like a very down to earth guy.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com