Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Did you see the show when he talked about satanism in the military? You might find it interesting.

Yes, I did. There are more ties to satantism in the US military then people realize.

What I thought was interesting is that it's finally being revealed in part on FOX news. In these end times, there's going to be more out in the open evil and more deception.
A lot of veterans would think I'm referring to them when I'm not.
Some think in terms of, " you insult the army! I am the army!"
The fact is that you and I know that it's made of many separate components. One was Michael Aquino in charge of psych warfare. He actually started his own satanic religion and recruited many VIPS for it. That's just one very small drop in the bucket of evil. They apply it to the USA through news agencies. They write the press releases for the newscasters.

A long time ago I realized that
There's no way anyone can be a chaplain of good effect for the Lord when he has that kind of headship.

Aquino was a good example.

There are more cases. The guy in Restrepo had a baphomet on his chest. The military recognizes satanism as a bonafide religion. Colonel Paul Valley( Fox News Military Analyst) was closely associated with Aquino.

If you dig deep you would be amazed.