We have had it work up in the big woods but I never had it work in the high pressure public lands in SE WIs. I thick the reason is , cause there are so many people out there using . I can almost always find a half dozen of the wicks in the spring when I am scouting and shed hunting the public lands . There are hunters all over. The funny thing is, I find them where bucks likely will not be in the day time. Very common to have a wick hanging over a scrape along a trail that is made by hunters and deer. There is that much hunting pressure in some areas that hunters think its a deer trail. Then , at 2AM, the bucks use it for easy travel and make scrapes. It tricks the un experienced hunters. Those bucks are getting darn smart when they start pulling those kinds of pranks. in the high pressure public land, I think it scars the does. They seem nervous when they smell it. On these public lands, I am happy with a doe, and hunt NW WIs. very seldom, therefore I dont use it much .

Last edited by ihookem; 10/03/21.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23