Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I ordered a new F150 months ago and it's been delayed 5 different times. It's build date was 8/9 but I'm guessing it's been parked somewhere waiting for chips. The system just finally moved it from in production to build and preparing to ship. Hopefully I'll have it soon. The kids are tired of me taking them to school in my old 94 2 door yukon I usually just hunt in. Those rear seat belts in the older vehicles weren't made to actually be used.Bb
Just curious. Did you get a price below MSRP?

Yes, I got it at invoice minus $3000 in rebates and minus another $500 farm bureau insurance discount. MSRP was a little over $62,000 and I'm paying $55,000. The ones on the lot are MSRP or above. I had to go to Soda springs to find a dealer that would give me invoice on an order. Plus that dealership offers a lifetime warranty on every new vehicle. I already traded in my 2019 ram so I could lock in one of the rebates that was going at the time for $2000 trade In rebate. They sold it the first week. They gave me $48,000 for it which was paid off so I just had to pay $7,000.

Bb