Originally Posted by Jim1611
Here in our own nation a few years ago the church moved these child molesters out of where they got caught to a new place where they were not known. It was exposed back then so yes the church as an organization knew all about it and tried to sweep in under the rug. If you want to ignore that then you're just as guilty as those that did the crime. If you make it to adulthood you've cleared two big obstacles. Number one abortion and if you get to live to be born then traverse the mine field of perverts without so called "bastions of faith" helping you out. Good grief and we wonder why these kids are growing up without values or valuing human life!! You let the dad of one of these kids catch the pervert in the act and he kills him in a fit of rage and see how high they hang him. Yet what's this pope done, routinely attacked President Trump who at least was making an effort to protect the unborn and young.

Amen.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?