Originally Posted by CP
I am staring at my 75th birthday, male, have asthma, don’t exercise a great deal and have type-A neg. blood. I completed the first two shot Pfizer series in early March and had the Booster 9 days ago. My wife and I don’t socialize with anyone outside of family and are seldom out amongst the public, except for getting groceries or gasoline. All in all, we live a very secluded lifestyle.

About 5-6 days ago I started to get a sore throat, a slight fever, fatigued and developed a whole lot of congestion. I must have have spit up 5 gallons of phlegm-really nasty crap. I went in Monday and got tested and sure enough I have the bug, which has been reconfirmed again today.

I have had worse colds than what I am experiencing to date with my case of COVID-19, and I believe it will be a short ride to get this thing behind me. I just wanted to pass on my experience with this damn bug and let you guys draw your own conclusions.

Some experts, like Dr. Mercola, are saying that it's far worse to get the shot before the infection than after, however you know the risks.....
On second thought, no you don't. They don't publish those and the long term studies on animals over the past decade plus had poor outcomes. Please take time to listen to the interview with Joe Mercola at this link, and THEN the documentary featured for free at 7pm Central Time at that link.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-in-us-alone-from-the-covid#Post16506410

Most important are the links in my signature.

Best to you,

HC

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/07/21.