Home
Posted By: CP My COVID story - 10/06/21
I am staring at my 75th birthday, male, have asthma, don’t exercise a great deal and have type-A neg. blood. I completed the first two shot Pfizer series in early March and had the Booster 9 days ago. My wife and I don’t socialize with anyone outside of family and are seldom out amongst the public, except for getting groceries or gasoline. All in all, we live a very secluded lifestyle.

About 5-6 days ago I started to get a sore throat, a slight fever, fatigued and developed a whole lot of congestion. I must have have spit up 5 gallons of phlegm-really nasty crap. I went in Monday and got tested and sure enough I have the bug, which has been reconfirmed again today.

I have had worse colds than what I am experiencing to date with my case of COVID-19, and I believe it will be a short ride to get this thing behind me. I just wanted to pass on my experience with this damn bug and let you guys draw your own conclusions.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Smart getting the vaccination in your condition.

Best to you and I hope you keep getting better.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Hope you have a full recovery soon, and no one in your family contracts the "Wuhan Wobblies." wink

L.W.
Posted By: victoro Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
"About 5-6 days ago I started to get a sore throat, a slight fever, fatigued and developed a whole lot of congestion."

Good luck. I'm curious about how long you were sick before you saw a Doctor and what did he prescribe? 5 days is a long time for the virus to multiply if you do have the covid.
Posted By: CP Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
There is no doctor involved-only the Gallatin Co. Health Department. I am tracking my temperature and blood oxygen levels, which are now in their normal ranges. I am quarantined until Sunday along with a pile of my grandkids that I saw this past weekend, but I think this event will be in my rear view mirror shortly. If I have an excursion-I’ll see if I can find a doctor in Bosangeles that will see me.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
you going to do any ivermectin or anything ?

and- hoping for a speedy recovery CP
Posted By: killerv Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Hope for a speedy recovery

We should note you mentioned the symptoms started a few days after the booster, could be something to that, could not be something to that.
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Confirmation bias. Get well soon.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
You are 300% more likely to catch Covid if you've had a vax within the past 2 weeks.
Posted By: deflave Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Adios.
Posted By: dale06 Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Thanks for sharing and best on a complete and fast recovery.
My 93 year of mom got covid last winter. She had a nasty cough for quite a while and lost appetite. Also she had to monitor her blood oxygen for a while. Now she is fully recovered. She caught covid before shots were available.
At this time, I am going to let the Pfizer vacs. fight the fight. I believe I was exposed to this bug when I was milling around at the hospital waiting on getting my booster shot. Outside of family, I just have not been around any other groups of people and the symptoms timing fits with my hospital visit.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by deflave
Adios.

Duuude !

LMAO

🦫
Posted By: deflave Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
I hope you can survive being sick for a few days.
Posted By: rong Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Best of luck
I wouldn't doubt you picked it up getting the booster.
Any loss of taste high fever?
I have had no loss of taste or appetite.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
So far so good, I would say. Your age alone had you in the risk zone, not helping is asthma, and my feeling is, unvaxxed it could have hurt you permanently. Still, it goes to show how imperfect the vax can be, but still be much better than nothing at all. Have a couple of unshot friends who have been going through the nasties. But thank you for the information on your experience.
Posted By: slumlord Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Can you post differentials of your Lymphocyte levels before and after exposure?
Posted By: Dinny Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
my feeling is, unvaxxed it could have hurt you permanently. Still, it goes to show how imperfect the vax can be, but still be much better than nothing at all.

I agree. It would likely be much worse if you were unvaccinated. I have a friend who was a loud mouth anti-vaxxer until he contracted covid and nearly died. Now there isn't a person alive who supports the vaccine more than him.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by Dinny
my feeling is, unvaxxed it could have hurt you permanently. Still, it goes to show how imperfect the vax can be, but still be much better than nothing at all.

I agree. It would likely be much worse if you were unvaccinated. I have a friend who was a loud mouth anti-vaxxer until he contracted covid and nearly died. Now there isn't a person alive who supports the vaccine more than him.

^^^^^^
COVTARD
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
The only folks that I personally know who have died from COVID-19 have been fully vaccinated. They both had underlying health conditions but somehow survived this BS for over a year before getting vaccinated. Then within 6 weeks of receiving their second shot they both died from COVID-19 compactions.
Posted By: smarquez Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21

Same as my cousins husband. Hard core anti-everything denier. If she could but more than 3-4 words together she might say the same.

I just saw a friend that had covid, he thinks he got it in Nashville. He was Moderna vaxed, He said for him it was 2 days in bed with fever and sore throat, 2 more days fatigued and ended like a light switch.
He turns 80 this month. Somehow he didn't die from his vax like so many here believe.
Posted By: smarquez Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You are 300% more likely to catch Covid if you've had a vax within the past 2 weeks.

Where are you getting this information?
Posted By: WMR Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by smarquez

79% of all statistics are made up on the spot : >)
Posted By: EdM Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Can you post differentials of your Lymphocyte levels before and after exposure?

I left calculus, what, 35+ years ago?
Posted By: Heym06 Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
CP glad you are getting better! Funny how everyone has a story, for or against the vaccination. True Grit sad to hear your vaccinated friends passed. The story for most of the country is just the opposite of what TG has experienced! Hopefully all will be well and we can enjoy the, sarcasm, laudation and just plain entertainment here on the fire! After the covid has passed, we can find other things to challenge each other!! Keep a deep seat and tight rein.
Posted By: victoro Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
"I completed the first two shot Pfizer series in early March and had the Booster 9 days ago."

Wait a minute you're fully vaccinated and you still got the covid. How is that possible?
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: My COVID story - 10/06/21
I had both Moderna shots last one May 28. In July we had an outbreak at work. I tested positive but never had any symptoms. Now I am short of breath when I walk up the stairs from the bottom deck at work. It takes me about 10 minutes to catch my breath after 100 stairs. Before I tested positive it took about 30 seconds to catch my breath.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21

FDA study
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/i...ly-to-get-covid-insider-leaks-fda-study/
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
CP, I hope you have a full and quick recovery. Like you, I am 75 and have underlying health issues, including asthma. Fortunately, I haven't had an attack in many years. I got the Moderna vaccine.
Posted By: pahick Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Good luck to ya CP. Hang in there!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
No vax, been around two friends that had it, didn't get sick. I haven't had the flu or a cold since I got the flu real bad in 89.
Posted By: skfullen Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
I hope you continue to improve.
Posted By: reivertom Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
I waited until recently to get the jab, and after talking to my doctor (who I've known and trusted for 25 years) , and seeing the effects of the bug on my family and friends, I made up my mind. My doctor said the vaccine isn't like what we imagine as a vaccine. It is really a pre-treatment to keep the effects of the bug at a minimum. In his practice, the patients that did not have the vaccine, did much worse with the Covid than the patients that had the vaccine. An acquaintance of mine died from it very fast, and his kids blamed themselves for introducing it into the house. This was one thing that changed my mind, also.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
I'm glad that you're improving, but in spite of the positive tests, which are at best 50% right, it really doesn't sound like C-19......................sounds more like a basic fall cold / sinus infection going into your chest.

But then, again, who knows....................tests with 50% or more, false positives are worse than useless, they are dangerous.

MM
Posted By: nathanial Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
My covid story. Felt like I had the flu for a few days, went to the doc on the third day and tested positive. Forth day felt better. The end.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
99.8 percent survival without vac . “The vax works” lmfao

[bleep] clowns
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by stxhunter
No vax, been around two friends that had it, didn't get sick. I haven't had the flu or a cold since I got the flu real bad in 89.

Maybe the medicinal application of tequila and lime keeps the Covid away ?

🦫
Posted By: savage24 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by reivertom
I waited until recently to get the jab, and after talking to my doctor (who I've known and trusted for 25 years) , and seeing the effects of the bug on my family and friends, I made up my mind. My doctor said the vaccine isn't like what we imagine as a vaccine. It is really a pre-treatment to keep the effects of the bug at a minimum. In his practice, the patients that did not have the vaccine, did much worse with the Covid than the patients that had the vaccine. An acquaintance of mine died from it very fast, and his kids blamed themselves for introducing it into the house. This was one thing that changed my mind, also.

A long time friend and his wife both got Covid in August. He was vaccinated, but she was not. Both late 50’s, both had other health issues. He had a rough time with it but rode it out at home. He called me while he was sick and his wife had been in the hospital for 8 days. He said to me over the phone “if she makes it through this, maybe she won’t be against the vaccine anymore.” She died after a full month in the hospital.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21

And you learned your lesson after that to not go more than two days without rinsing your mouth with alcohol....
Posted By: ribka Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by savage24

A long time friend and his wife both got Covid in August. He was vaccinated, but she was not. Both late 50’s, both had other health issues. He had a rough time with it but rode it out at home. He called me while he was sick and his wife had been in the hospital for 8 days. He said to me over the phone “if she makes it through this, maybe she won’t be against the vaccine anymore.” She died after a full month in the hospital.

No ivermectin zinc, quercetin vit D, C . Eating a healthy low carb diet ( very inexpensive) , exercising ( walking every day for at least 30 min) $20 in supplements and asking for cheap anti virals infusions and she would have lived. Sounds very easy to avoid but Americans are lazy and generally stupid

Heaert disease. stroke or cancer would have gotten her
Posted By: JSTUART Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by BobBrown

^^^^^^
COVTARD

I crawled out of my coffin a few weeks ago and when I am pretty sure the shots aren't going to knock me over I am going in to get the Pfizer shot, and I really couldn't care less if anyone else has the shots or not...just don't care.

Does that make me a covtard too?
Posted By: Castle_Rock Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
You had the tard bit sorted before the cov was a thing
Posted By: JSTUART Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
You had the tard bit sorted before the cov was a thing

In good company then.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Everyone on the Fire is a bit tarded.
Well, anyone that sticks around awhile.
Posted By: deflave Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Just remember that when you feel like you are better and are no longer sick you should get tested frequently because you could be asymptomatic.

Also don’t go anywhere.

Ever.
Posted By: 79S Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Just remember that when you feel like you are better and are no longer sick you should get tested frequently because you could be asymptomatic.

Also don’t go anywhere.

Ever.

Don’t forget to drink your ovaltine..
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Wife got a text this morning that her colleague cashed in her chips. No vax, 50ish, about 350 on the hoof. Got it 2 weeks ago. Hospitalized a week and on a vent the past couple days.

Another one of her more elderly friends caught it. There was some worry that her [bleep] husband who has MS would get it as she’s basically his slave. She goes in the hospital for a month and a half...on a vent. Her miserable sonofabitch of a husband thinks she’s done for and has no one to be his bitch. So he takes his .38 snubbie and puts one in his ear. She “recovers” and comes home to a mess. Fast forward a few months; she’s on O2 pretty regularly and driving a new Cadillac. Wonder if the [bleep] was determined to be a Covid death?
Posted By: mark shubert Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by CP
At this time, I am going to let the Pfizer vacs. fight the fight. I believe I was exposed to this bug when I was milling around at the hospital waiting on getting my booster shot. Outside of family, I just have not been around any other groups of people and the symptoms timing fits with my hospital visit.

What is the time gap between becoming contagious and onset of symptoms?
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Wife got a text this morning that her colleague cashed in her chips. No vax, 50ish, about 350 on the hoof. Got it 2 weeks ago. Hospitalized a week and on a vent the past couple days.

Best eat your Wheaties if you wanna pull pallbearer detail.

LOL
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by CP
I am staring at my 75th birthday, male, have asthma, don’t exercise a great deal and have type-A neg. blood. I completed the first two shot Pfizer series in early March and had the Booster 9 days ago. My wife and I don’t socialize with anyone outside of family and are seldom out amongst the public, except for getting groceries or gasoline. All in all, we live a very secluded lifestyle.

About 5-6 days ago I started to get a sore throat, a slight fever, fatigued and developed a whole lot of congestion. I must have have spit up 5 gallons of phlegm-really nasty crap. I went in Monday and got tested and sure enough I have the bug, which has been reconfirmed again today.

I have had worse colds than what I am experiencing to date with my case of COVID-19, and I believe it will be a short ride to get this thing behind me. I just wanted to pass on my experience with this damn bug and let you guys draw your own conclusions.

CP, Glad that you are on the mend. Best wishes for a full recovery. This is also my Covid story, except, I had it before the vaccine. Five days after I tested positive I was out mowing grass and doing yard work again. OTOH, my wife who got it at the same time, ended up with a 5 day stay in ICU. No vent. However, it is obvious that the bug affects different folks in different ways. One size does not fit all...
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21

LOL

That ain't gonna happen - this is a magnum cart detail all the way. I'm more worried about the leaf springs on the hearse.
Posted By: CP Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Mark, if I picked it up at the hospital, about 36-48 hrs passed before I started to develop a sore throat.

LOL

That ain't gonna happen - this is a magnum cart detail all the way. I'm more worried about the leaf springs on the hearse.

“HEEEAVE!!!! HEEEEAVE!!! HEEEAVE!!!!!”
Originally Posted by CP
Mark, if I picked it up at the hospital, about 36-48 hrs passed before I started to develop a sore throat.

Montana doesn’t have hospitals.

They have death processing centers.
Posted By: K22 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21

FDA study

And here.........................CDC

https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1445837543182946304
Posted By: mark shubert Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Thanks, CP.
I returned a borrowed tool to a friend on Monday.
He informed me Tuesday night that he won't be able to attend his mother's funeral today, because his wife tested positive
on Tuesday morning. As she (the mother) was also a friend, I will be attending - no symptoms, yet, though.
Reason for question.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21

Another one of her more elderly friends caught it. There was some worry that her [bleep] husband who has MS would get it as she’s basically his slave. She goes in the hospital for a month and a half...on a vent. Her miserable sonofabitch of a husband thinks she’s done for and has no one to be his bitch. So he takes his .38 snubbie and puts one in his ear. She “recovers” and comes home to a mess. Fast forward a few months; she’s on O2 pretty regularly and driving a new Cadillac. Wonder if the [bleep] was determined to be a Covid death?

Was that her brother or cousin she was married to?
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Going to the hospital with COVID-19 seems like a lonely way to die. I'd rather take my chances at home around my family instead of being isolated from them. With all the people that have supposedly tested positive, got sick or died from COVID-19 in the last two years, does it really make sense for someone who hasn't had COVID-19 to get the shot? For starters less than ONE percent of the population dies from COVID-19. If your fat or have more underlying health conditions than 99% of the people around you, COVID-19 might kill you. Seems to me some folks apparently have a lot better immune system than others, or at least more common sense.
Posted By: basdjs Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
My conclusion CP....you're a smart man for getting the vaccine. If you have Covid, it probably saved your life! Best wishes and continue to recover.
Posted By: K22 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by CP

Similar to Guinea Pigs in a Lab.

What I find interesting is how many are aware of the CDC and big pharma Labs producing virus's and other diseases, then those same places produce produce the so called vaccine to counter the disease they manufactured and everyone is alright with it. I suppose most believe the diseases, flu, colds, cancer, ect. are natural and have always existed.
Posted By: savage24 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
With all the people that have supposedly tested positive, got sick or died from COVID-19 in the last two years, does it really make sense for someone who hasn't had COVID-19 to get the shot? For starters less than ONE percent of the population dies from COVID-19.

I wonder what percent of the population do not die, but end up with financially crippling medical bills and reduced lung capacity for the rest of their lives?
Posted By: OldHat Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by CP

I'm an old dude. My wife is an old lady.

I've traveled to 15 states this summer including Florida during the height of the delta variant thing. Neither of us are vaccinated. Nether of us ever ware masks. We go to restaurants, malls, gas stations, rest areas, grocery stores, beaches, gift shops, barber shops, sporting good stores, etc ... I have had many very close to me get covid. The only precautions I take is if someone says they are sick I stay away from them until they say they are not sick, and I wash my hands periodically.

I exercise, take vit D, eat well and sleep well. I thank God for my blessings.
With all the people that have supposedly tested positive, got sick or died from COVID-19 in the last two years, does it really make sense for someone who hasn't had COVID-19 to get the shot? For starters less than ONE percent of the population dies from COVID-19.

I wonder what percent of the population do not die, but end up with financially crippling medical bills and reduced lung capacity for the rest of their lives?

I wonder how many unreported adverse reactions there are. We know doctors are under reporting.

Then we shouldn't call it a vaccine. It is a therapeutic and should be offered as one in a list of other therapeutics.

The reason they push it as a vaccine is because they are on the cusp of radically changing all of medicine by using nucliec acid based injections as substitutes. This is a very bad thing in the long run.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21

Was your doctor actually treating his sick unvaxxed patients or just telling them if they get worse go to the hospital? This always seems to be left out information when we speak of these things.
Line of up for your therapeutic COVID variant boosters. It's looking to be at least biannual. This will be a history making cash cow for big pharma.

Do you know if they actually treated his wife or just waited for her to die? Hospitals make the most money off people who take a long time to die.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by BobBrown

^^^^^^
COVTARD

I crawled out of my coffin a few weeks ago and when I am pretty sure the shots aren't going to knock me over I am going in to get the Pfizer shot, and I really couldn't care less if anyone else has the shots or not...just don't care.

Does that make me a covtard too?

Yes but then you are Australian.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Smart getting the vaccination in your condition.

Best to you and I hope you keep getting better.

The vax is worse than the COVID-19 in the long run.

There may be a reason deaths within two wedks of the jab are not reported as jabbed. whistle

You folks are like dimocraps. You keep thinking youre going to get something good from Faukki and Biteme.

You can squeeze a turd forever and you'll still never get lemonade.

Originally Posted by basdjs
My conclusion CP....you're a smart man for getting the vaccine. If you have Covid, it probably saved your life! Best wishes and continue to recover.

Smart for getting a vaccine that neither kept him from getting sick or prevented him from spreading it? Are we to actually believe it saved his life? Facts are important.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by CP

Tylenol Cold and any cough syrup you can stand to get that cough under control. It's the damage you do to your lungs by continually coughing that will get you. Get that cough under control and do not let your lungs get irritated and sore.

kwg

Truth. And more likely to die.
Originally Posted by CP
I have had no loss of taste or appetite.

Normally the C 19 causes a lot of coughing with very little to no cough up expectorate.

Sounds like a chest cold or flu.

So the PCR test was positive, not for C 19 but for Coronavirus as in colds and flu.

BS.

The C 19 Gates and Fauki and Zero were in on was designed to kill you as was the vaccine and the Hospital protocal of sending you home with tylenol until your lips turn blue and and your O2 was 80 so they could intubate you and get $15,000 and then put you on Remdisivir for $3200 and blow your kidneys out and result in pulmonary edema and death they can blame on the C19 to get $40,000 more for treating you and to justify more jabs to control the dangerous Delta variant.

The more people they kill the more killing jabs they can push and the more variants they can come up with.

The CDC gets $4.6 billion a year from Big Pharma.

Same as my cousins husband. Hard core anti-everything denier. If she could but more than 3-4 words together she might say the same.

I just saw a friend that had covid, he thinks he got it in Nashville. He was Moderna vaxed, He said for him it was 2 days in bed with fever and sore throat, 2 more days fatigued and ended like a light switch.
He turns 80 this month. Somehow he didn't die from his vax like so many here believe YET
FIXT
And remember,Hydroxychloroquine and that horse wormer ivermectin is real dangerous because you cant emergency push an untested vax if there is an effective medical tx. Clue?
Hey, cigarettes are good for you too because hardly anyone dies from them for years.
Originally Posted by Heym06
CP glad you are getting better! Funny how everyone has a story, for or against the vaccination. True Grit sad to hear your vaccinated friends passed. The story for most of the country is just the opposite of what TG has experienced! Hopefully all will be well and we can enjoy the, sarcasm, laudation and just plain entertainment here on the fire! After the covid has passed, we can find other things to challenge each other!! Keep a deep seat and tight rein.

Im pro vax for dimocraps.

So they didnt use Regeneron or Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and did use Remdisivir to kill her and dxed a COVID-19 death. Sounds familiar to many. I wonder why.

Drs cant Rec against the vax due to fears of Homeland Security listing them as domestic terrorists.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I'm glad that you're improving, but in spite of the positive tests, which are at best 50% right, it really doesn't sound like C-19......................sounds more like a basic fall cold / sinus infection going into your chest.

But then, again, who knows....................tests with 50% or more, false positives are worse than useless, they are dangerous.

MM

This. But, the false positives are quite valuable in driving the narrative. Those who are vaxed and get a cold will tell the world how the vax made the Chyna flu pass them by.

So predictable.
And PT Barnum said (for the youngsters here) "Theres a sucker born every second".

Guys, they didnt have to push the polio and small pox vax, but that was before 1992 also.

The world has changed and it aint for the better.

If big Pharma cared for you, why havent they released the cure for cancer? As Que asked in 2018 and Trump asked last fall. Duh.

Maybe theres a reason they dont want people using dog a horse wormer.

Maybe Hydroxychloroquine cures colds and the flu too. It cured my spring and fall allergies and exema type skin rashes.

whistle
Surely you suckers will line your kids up for the vax to, regardless of what Pfizer guys say since a child with the C-19 only has a 99.997% chance of survival.

https://youtu.be/hNIj83XNNeE
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by CP

Some experts, like Dr. Mercola, are saying that it's far worse to get the shot before the infection than after, however you know the risks.....
On second thought, no you don't. They don't publish those and the long term studies on animals over the past decade plus had poor outcomes. Please take time to listen to the interview with Joe Mercola at this link, and THEN the documentary featured for free at 7pm Central Time at that link.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-in-us-alone-from-the-covid#Post16506410

Most important are the links in my signature.

Best to you,

HC
Originally Posted by jaguartx
... So the PCR test was positive, not for C 19 but for Coronavirus as in colds and flu.

My daughter is an FNP. She has seen a good bit of "Positive for Corona, but not C19" this year. Also a fair measure of RSV.
Ill bet Faukki is making a whole lot more money off Pfizer than what these drs will make trying to save suckers.

https://thedcpatriot.com/more-than-...inst-humanity-in-physicians-declaration/
Just another unfortunate Coincidence here.

So, Haiti Pres, the Rep of Congo Pres, and Burunda and Tanzania presidents didnt follow the Covid 19 Vax narrative or allow Vaccines and those leaders have died.
Humm.
Isnt Israel like 90% double vaxed?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/stunning-covid-chart-israel-vs-sweden/
Sure, Biden just wants the best for us, as long as the death count goes up and he gets more suckers to take the jab anyway.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...aving-antibody-treatment-needed-florida/
Scroll down and see what other countries are dojng to treat C-19 early to prevent hospitalizations, intubations and deaths.
Note how the US Govt Health Dept is doing NOTHING to treat Covid Disease early to prevent hospitalizations .

https://rcm.imrpress.com/article/2020/2153-8174/RCM2020264.shtml
Inconvenient truths. Start at the 11: 58 minute mark.

https://rumble.com/vmks0b-cellular-...vid-shots-this-is-fraud-not-science.html
Hey jag.

This dude is sick.

Maybe calm down a smidge.
https://www.tiktok.com/@enriquemelendez89/video/7015509053304540421
Posted By: slumlord Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
That vax is eatin his organs

Every. day.

It’s. Eating. His. Organs.

That’s that problem. That and people still using 10-40 oil.
https://youtu.be/FUXGB5FzhPc
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by CP

What I find interesting is how many are aware of the CDC and big pharma Labs producing virus's and other diseases, then those same places produce produce the so called vaccine to counter the disease they manufactured and everyone is alright with it. I suppose most believe the diseases, flu, colds, cancer, ect. are natural and have always existed.

You must believe the earth is flat . . .
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hey jag.

This dude is sick.

Sorry. I thot he was on the mend?

LOL

Cold. Now GFY. The gal Was sick.
Going to the hospital with COVID-19 seems like a lonely way to die. I'd rather take my chances at home around my family instead of being isolated from them. With all the people that have supposedly tested positive, got sick or died from COVID-19 in the last two years, does it really make sense for someone who hasn't had COVID-19 to get the shot? For starters less than ONE percent of the population dies from COVID-19. If your fat or have more underlying health conditions than 99% of the people around you, COVID-19 might kill you. Seems to me some folks apparently have a lot better immune system than others, or at least more common sense.

She made some rich dying as planned.
Posted By: CP Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
I am getting along just fine…
Scroll down and see what other countries are dojng to treat C-19 early to prevent hospitalizations, intubations and deaths.
Note how the US Govt Health Dept is doing NOTHING to treat Covid Disease early to prevent hospitalizations .

Interesting.... 50% of the world's population is using HCQ and/or Ivomec to treat early Covid infections. And millions of people are NOT dying from adverse reactions... Hmm...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
... So the PCR test was positive, not for C 19 but for Coronavirus as in colds and flu.

My daughter is an FNP. She has seen a good bit of "Positive for Corona, but not C19" this year. Also a fair measure of RSV.

Yep. My sister is FNP and CRNA
Intubating and medicating Covid-19 diseased patients and trying to get Drs sucked into the CDC insanity to realize there are treatments to use early that will prevent hospitalizations.

When she went back to work after being sick a few days and on Covid leave for 10, a surgeon she does anesthesia for said "Hey girl, glad you survived it"

She said, "Well, there are cures for it you know".

Its unbelievable how many conservative Fire guys seem as gullible and indoctrinated by the satanic MSM, Gates, Faukki and Biteme as the lieberal leftists genus commie crew are.

Maybe thats why our nation is in the messed up shape its in.

whistle
Posted By: smokepole Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Hey jag.

This dude is sick.

Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Interesting.... 50% of the world's population is using HCQ and/or Ivomec to treat early Covid infections. And millions of people are NOT dying from adverse reactions... Hmm...

Hey buddy, dying is better than taking horse wormer. Yuck.

Truth Being Ignored - Victoria Australia Records 867 New COVID Cases, 375 in Hospital and 95% of Those Hospitalized are Vaccinated - The Last Refuge
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...95-of-those-hospitalized-are-vaccinated/
PS. 121 studies have been done showing the efficacy of ivermectin and that it cures C 19.

How Fauci, Who, CDC Conspired to drive up C 19 death count with Remdisivir causing Kidney failure and Lung Edema.

German Covid Commission and 1000 Drs are suing WHO.

Dr. Bryan Ardis - Hospital Protocol is what is Murdering Covid / Flu Patients
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BKBpP5blJ21B/
American Scientists Confirm Toxic Graphene Oxide, and More, in Covid Injections – Daily Expose
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/3...hene-oxide-and-more-in-covid-injections/
For the Fire Patriots who got the jab, please see this. It could save your life.

https://rumble.com/vl5umf-dr.vladimir-zelenko-slays-globalists-exposes-global-genocidial-event.html
Jag has not calmed down.

LOL
Posted By: BayouRover Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Thinking that he's impressing everyone by talking to himself for 3 pages is jag's version of Ivermectin for everything lacking in his life.
Posted By: smarquez Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21

FDA study

I thought we didn't believe any .GOV agencies and just went with the Heartland Docs or some such.

Pretty sure my wife had it in June, 3 months after the vax, I slept with her while she was sick but never got anything.

Doesn't matter as long as they go in win category and people can keep regurgitating 99.8, 99.8, 99.8.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Thinking that he's impressing everyone by talking to himself for 3 pages is jag's version of Ivermectin for everything lacking in his life.

He's not trying to impress anyone COVTARD. He's only trying to help people. GFY
Posted By: Kenneth Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21
Hey jag.

This dude is sick.

Well, the Q thread fizzled out,

Need a mainline story somewhere...............
Posted By: Heym06 Re: My COVID story - 10/07/21

Pretty sure my wife had it in June, 3 months after the vax, I slept with her while she was sick but never got anything.

So if they might have covid ,they don't put out! Bummer hope mine doesn't think she's sick!
Jag has not calmed down.

LOL

Hey, hes had the jab, he'll be ok, Col. The whole world and Faukki and Biteme said so.

Biteme and Faukk and the MSM luvus. And babies too. Getting them ready for the deadly Chyna/Zero/Faukki Flu.

https://twitter.com/Borisisaclown1/status/1445803811419799565

Not surprised to hear you sleep with her and still dont get to get anything. wink
Posted By: BayouRover Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

If he's your hero, it must suck being you. He's typically pickled on booze when he's carrying on a one way conversation here.

Back at ya, and GFY, COVTARD. laugh
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21

If he's your hero, it must suck being you. He's typically pickled on booze when he's carrying on a one way conversation here.

He might be outspoken but I've yet to see YOU or anyone you associate with disprove him.

GFY COVTARD
Posted By: K22 Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by CP

You must believe the earth is flat . . .

Spoken like a true Ostrich,
Posted By: K22 Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Hey jag.

This dude is sick.

Well, the Q thread fizzled out,

Need a mainline story somewhere...............

Really? It seems to be going full speed ahead. Oh wait, your jealous..........my bad.
Posted By: rlott Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21

is she 350 on the hoof?
Posted By: add Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21
Jag has not calmed down.

LOL

He is a decent and fair Light House.

Others, should navigate at their own risk.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21

He might be outspoken but I've yet to see YOU or anyone you associate with disprove him.

GFY COVTARD

Back at ya, champ.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21
So, the conspiracy theorists were right again.

Enjoy those Human Embryonic Kidney (HEK) cells friends.

What would be taking the mark of the beast? Injected with Graphene that would turn into metal in the presence of 5 G radiation or being injected with aborted babies cells.

Amoint of potassium preservative, 6.66 mi?

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule". - H.L. Mencken

Posted By: jaguartx Re: My COVID story - 10/08/21
I think I can see whats going on here. Frightened people tend to grasp at anything for hope. Think the deep state and Faukki dont know that?

I think a Chyna flu killed a few and the deep state MSM put the fear of death into some of you.

Truth from the Que thread. Thanks to K22

https://twitter.com/QTAnon1/status/1445878846658465795
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: My COVID story - 10/09/21
Jaguar,

The Dr.Vladimir Zelenko interview was excellent.
I recommend everyone with an ear to hear should listen to it.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: My COVID story - 10/10/21
https://youtu.be/m1v6RUFupDg
© 24hourcampfire