K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by CP
Mark, if I picked it up at the hospital, about 36-48 hrs passed before I started to develop a sore throat.

Montana doesn’t have hospitals.

They have death processing centers.

Similar to Guinea Pigs in a Lab.

What I find interesting is how many are aware of the CDC and big pharma Labs producing virus's and other diseases, then those same places produce produce the so called vaccine to counter the disease they manufactured and everyone is alright with it. I suppose most believe the diseases, flu, colds, cancer, ect. are natural and have always existed.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
With all the people that have supposedly tested positive, got sick or died from COVID-19 in the last two years, does it really make sense for someone who hasn't had COVID-19 to get the shot? For starters less than ONE percent of the population dies from COVID-19.

I wonder what percent of the population do not die, but end up with financially crippling medical bills and reduced lung capacity for the rest of their lives?

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by CP
I am staring at my 75th birthday, male, have asthma, don’t exercise a great deal and have type-A neg. blood. I completed the first two shot Pfizer series in early March and had the Booster 9 days ago. My wife and I don’t socialize with anyone outside of family and are seldom out amongst the public, except for getting groceries or gasoline. All in all, we live a very secluded lifestyle.

I'm an old dude. My wife is an old lady.

I've traveled to 15 states this summer including Florida during the height of the delta variant thing. Neither of us are vaccinated. Nether of us ever ware masks. We go to restaurants, malls, gas stations, rest areas, grocery stores, beaches, gift shops, barber shops, sporting good stores, etc ... I have had many very close to me get covid. The only precautions I take is if someone says they are sick I stay away from them until they say they are not sick, and I wash my hands periodically.

I exercise, take vit D, eat well and sleep well. I thank God for my blessings.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by savage24
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
With all the people that have supposedly tested positive, got sick or died from COVID-19 in the last two years, does it really make sense for someone who hasn't had COVID-19 to get the shot? For starters less than ONE percent of the population dies from COVID-19.

I wonder what percent of the population do not die, but end up with financially crippling medical bills and reduced lung capacity for the rest of their lives?

I wonder how many unreported adverse reactions there are. We know doctors are under reporting.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by reivertom
I waited until recently to get the jab, and after talking to my doctor (who I've known and trusted for 25 years) , and seeing the effects of the bug on my family and friends, I made up my mind. My doctor said the vaccine isn't like what we imagine as a vaccine. It is really a pre-treatment to keep the effects of the bug at a minimum. In his practice, the patients that did not have the vaccine, did much worse with the Covid than the patients that had the vaccine. An acquaintance of mine died from it very fast, and his kids blamed themselves for introducing it into the house. This was one thing that changed my mind, also.

A long time friend and his wife both got Covid in August. He was vaccinated, but she was not. Both late 50’s, both had other health issues. He had a rough time with it but rode it out at home. He called me while he was sick and his wife had been in the hospital for 8 days. He said to me over the phone “if she makes it through this, maybe she won’t be against the vaccine anymore.” She died after a full month in the hospital.

Then we shouldn't call it a vaccine. It is a therapeutic and should be offered as one in a list of other therapeutics.

The reason they push it as a vaccine is because they are on the cusp of radically changing all of medicine by using nucliec acid based injections as substitutes. This is a very bad thing in the long run.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I waited until recently to get the jab, and after talking to my doctor (who I've known and trusted for 25 years) , and seeing the effects of the bug on my family and friends, I made up my mind. My doctor said the vaccine isn't like what we imagine as a vaccine. It is really a pre-treatment to keep the effects of the bug at a minimum. In his practice, the patients that did not have the vaccine, did much worse with the Covid than the patients that had the vaccine. An acquaintance of mine died from it very fast, and his kids blamed themselves for introducing it into the house. This was one thing that changed my mind, also.

Was your doctor actually treating his sick unvaxxed patients or just telling them if they get worse go to the hospital? This always seems to be left out information when we speak of these things.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Line of up for your therapeutic COVID variant boosters. It's looking to be at least biannual. This will be a history making cash cow for big pharma.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

A long time friend and his wife both got Covid in August. He was vaccinated, but she was not. Both late 50’s, both had other health issues. He had a rough time with it but rode it out at home. He called me while he was sick and his wife had been in the hospital for 8 days. He said to me over the phone “if she makes it through this, maybe she won’t be against the vaccine anymore.” She died after a full month in the hospital.

Do you know if they actually treated his wife or just waited for her to die? Hospitals make the most money off people who take a long time to die.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Dinny
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
my feeling is, unvaxxed it could have hurt you permanently. Still, it goes to show how imperfect the vax can be, but still be much better than nothing at all.

I agree. It would likely be much worse if you were unvaccinated. I have a friend who was a loud mouth anti-vaxxer until he contracted covid and nearly died. Now there isn't a person alive who supports the vaccine more than him.

^^^^^^
COVTARD

I crawled out of my coffin a few weeks ago and when I am pretty sure the shots aren't going to knock me over I am going in to get the Pfizer shot, and I really couldn't care less if anyone else has the shots or not...just don't care.

Does that make me a covtard too?

Yes but then you are Australian.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Smart getting the vaccination in your condition.

Best to you and I hope you keep getting better.

The vax is worse than the COVID-19 in the long run.

There may be a reason deaths within two wedks of the jab are not reported as jabbed. whistle

You folks are like dimocraps. You keep thinking youre going to get something good from Faukki and Biteme.

You can squeeze a turd forever and you'll still never get lemonade.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/07/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by basdjs
My conclusion CP....you're a smart man for getting the vaccine. If you have Covid, it probably saved your life! Best wishes and continue to recover.

Smart for getting a vaccine that neither kept him from getting sick or prevented him from spreading it? Are we to actually believe it saved his life? Facts are important.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CP
I am staring at my 75th birthday, male, have asthma, don’t exercise a great deal and have type-A neg. blood. I completed the first two shot Pfizer series in early March and had the Booster 9 days ago. My wife and I don’t socialize with anyone outside of family and are seldom out amongst the public, except for getting groceries or gasoline. All in all, we live a very secluded lifestyle.

About 5-6 days ago I started to get a sore throat, a slight fever, fatigued and developed a whole lot of congestion. I must have have spit up 5 gallons of phlegm-really nasty crap. I went in Monday and got tested and sure enough I have the bug, which has been reconfirmed again today.

I have had worse colds than what I am experiencing to date with my case of COVID-19, and I believe it will be a short ride to get this thing behind me. I just wanted to pass on my experience with this damn bug and let you guys draw your own conclusions.

Tylenol Cold and any cough syrup you can stand to get that cough under control. It's the damage you do to your lungs by continually coughing that will get you. Get that cough under control and do not let your lungs get irritated and sore.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You are 300% more likely to catch Covid if you've had a vax within the past 2 weeks.

Truth. And more likely to die.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by CP
I have had no loss of taste or appetite.

Normally the C 19 causes a lot of coughing with very little to no cough up expectorate.

Sounds like a chest cold or flu.

So the PCR test was positive, not for C 19 but for Coronavirus as in colds and flu.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
my feeling is, unvaxxed it could have hurt you permanently. Still, it goes to show how imperfect the vax can be, but still be much better than nothing at all.

I agree. It would likely be much worse if you were unvaccinated. I have a friend who was a loud mouth anti-vaxxer until he contracted covid and nearly died. Now there isn't a person alive who supports the vaccine more than him.

BS.

The C 19 Gates and Fauki and Zero were in on was designed to kill you as was the vaccine and the Hospital protocal of sending you home with tylenol until your lips turn blue and and your O2 was 80 so they could intubate you and get $15,000 and then put you on Remdisivir for $3200 and blow your kidneys out and result in pulmonary edema and death they can blame on the C19 to get $40,000 more for treating you and to justify more jabs to control the dangerous Delta variant.

The more people they kill the more killing jabs they can push and the more variants they can come up with.

The CDC gets $4.6 billion a year from Big Pharma.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smarquez

Same as my cousins husband. Hard core anti-everything denier. If she could but more than 3-4 words together she might say the same.

I just saw a friend that had covid, he thinks he got it in Nashville. He was Moderna vaxed, He said for him it was 2 days in bed with fever and sore throat, 2 more days fatigued and ended like a light switch.
He turns 80 this month. Somehow he didn't die from his vax like so many here believe YET
FIXT
And remember,Hydroxychloroquine and that horse wormer ivermectin is real dangerous because you cant emergency push an untested vax if there is an effective medical tx. Clue?
Hey, cigarettes are good for you too because hardly anyone dies from them for years.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Heym06
CP glad you are getting better! Funny how everyone has a story, for or against the vaccination. True Grit sad to hear your vaccinated friends passed. The story for most of the country is just the opposite of what TG has experienced! Hopefully all will be well and we can enjoy the, sarcasm, laudation and just plain entertainment here on the fire! After the covid has passed, we can find other things to challenge each other!! Keep a deep seat and tight rein.

Im pro vax for dimocraps.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So they didnt use Regeneron or Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and did use Remdisivir to kill her and dxed a COVID-19 death. Sounds familiar to many. I wonder why.

Drs cant Rec against the vax due to fears of Homeland Security listing them as domestic terrorists.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I'm glad that you're improving, but in spite of the positive tests, which are at best 50% right, it really doesn't sound like C-19......................sounds more like a basic fall cold / sinus infection going into your chest.

But then, again, who knows....................tests with 50% or more, false positives are worse than useless, they are dangerous.

MM

This. But, the false positives are quite valuable in driving the narrative. Those who are vaxed and get a cold will tell the world how the vax made the Chyna flu pass them by.

So predictable.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And PT Barnum said (for the youngsters here) "Theres a sucker born every second".

Guys, they didnt have to push the polio and small pox vax, but that was before 1992 also.

The world has changed and it aint for the better.

If big Pharma cared for you, why havent they released the cure for cancer? As Que asked in 2018 and Trump asked last fall. Duh.

Maybe theres a reason they dont want people using dog a horse wormer.

Maybe Hydroxychloroquine cures colds and the flu too. It cured my spring and fall allergies and exema type skin rashes.

whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 15 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 766 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,959
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.