Originally Posted by jackmountain
Sea striker for some cheaper stuff, coast lock swivels, sinker slides etc…
Gamakatsu and Owner hooks. Spro for better swivels and snap swivels.
Yozuri, Mann, mirro-lure, rapala stick baits, gotcha plugs,
Lots of good options for spoons. Sea Striker diving planers.
Local shops always have what works locally, so ask the guys at the local tackle shop.
Wash you stuff off really well in fresh water and let it dry before storing it.

I mostly use the storage boxes with rubber gasket that seals when you shut it for all my terminal tackle, my opinion it helps.

Excellent info
I was going to ask what you meant by terminal tackle, but this above is plenty info and seems you acted on it.

I have Penn and Shimano rods, Penn, Daiwa and Shimano reels. Avet is used a lot for bigger fish, and Abu 6500 is a good all-around inshore/bay reel

For my surf leaders with chunk bait/mullet I use Gamakatsu 8/0 Octopus circle hook, but have used Eagle Claw and others in sizes 1/0-6/0.
Catch-All tackle has a good assortment of swivels that I use, but have used Bass Pro shop and FTU branded also.
Spoons I have bought on ebay the 1.5oz and 2oz KastKing clones, but I recommend to change hooks.
Rapala and Yo-zuri are my favorites hard baits, but have also DUO International branded ones (really good japanese lures work excellent for the surf in Peru, tide minnow models)

Gulp! and Fishbites always work if there is fish around. I have caught countless species on fishbites, from southern stargazers, whiting, specks up to a nice 29" reds a couple weeks ago.