Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Yep, the feminization of public education has been going on for decades and a man’s traditional role as husband and father is under constant assault. Declining fertility levels across the Western world are a symptom of women in droves rejecting motherhood and family. I do not envy young men today.

This is why my sig line is what it is.

My observation. The staff and administration spends so much more time trying to get boys to behave and learn. Girls 9 times out of 10 want to learn academics and that makes it easier to teach to them. If boys were having issues in school, most of the time they were gone by the middle of their Junior year. This made teaching girls so much easier because there were more girls to teach and the problem boys were gone from the building.

Boys generally dislike common academics because it is NOT hands on. That is why auto shop, metal shop and carpentry are bigger hits with the boys. If they manage to stay in school passed their Junior year. The disappearance of the shop classes has not been good for America.

Just my observations.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.