Originally Posted by MagMarc
It seems like only Hornady is actually shipping bullets these days.

I've noticed this as well in my AO. Hornadys for the most part are fairly plentiful. Nosler employees must be working at least part time, because every so often the market will be flooded with one particular Nosler bullet (I seen everyone had 180 grain .308" ballistic tips a while back, then .257" ballistic tips a bit later...), as for Sierra, Ive seen nothing outside of Match Kings.

I haven't seen powder in quite a while aside from one rural ma and pop gun shop who had 2 pounds of 4198 in stock, for $34 no less. I bought a pound. Prolly should have grabbed them both before Hodgdon drops that one too.

Primers are even more rare.

I'm starting to have a hard believing that these companies are working "round the clock" making powder bullets and primers. Yes, folks are buying them up quickly, but companies have to actually have them in stock at some point for people to buy. I've also head folks say, they're using the components on ammunition. Ok, what ammunution??

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."