Originally Posted by Dinny
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Partially correct, buyer was informed via text that I didn't want to wait for payment. .

So this after you agreed to a deposit and payment schedule?

Yes and before I could reply he sold it to someone else. I think he actually sold it before he texted me. I replied soon after he sent that message.

BUT you do NOT know that. I just bought a GREAT Griffin & Howe Savage 1920 250-3000 for a nice chunk of change from Bob. His communications were fantastic. I am VERY nervous when I buy a gun from the internet. He understood and worked with me every step of the way. Some, NOT ALL of you guys are playing a game you can't afford to play. He offered a gun for sale. The telephone is a GREAT tool. Instead of a text, CALL the seller and talk. Don't come on here and rant and rave because someone with money in hand steps up to the plate and closes the deal. Here's my take whether you want to hear it or not. I know what I have for play money ALL the time. I see a gun, I buy it IF I want it. I would buy another rifle from Gunswizard if it fits my collection. He is a very professional person.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5