BSA - Brass was shot x1 in test barrel. I neck sized and it chambered easily. I had other pieces of brass fired in my previous barrel and those were much tighter/wouldn't close. Those will be FL sized for future use.
Re: charges. If you look at first day velocity reads, they seem to be on par with book. None of the loads had any traditional signs of pressure on either day. No primer flow/flattening, no ejector marks and easy to work bolt.
I'll check lands again, I should've been far out 20thou, as it is for hunting and I don't like to jam, but chamber could be short.
What puzzles me is discrepancy of speeds between 1 day and next.

Scotty - same action, different barrel as previous 7RM, I had worked up to 66gr no issues on that one, but this is new barrel. I was expecting velocities around 3000fps, as I got the first afternoon. and really puzzled by 200fps difference.
I plan to reshoot groups with 64-66, based on tjw first day rssults, as long as there are no pressure signs and the velocities resemble book and not the 3200 fos range.

Blacktailer, the chrono was 15ft out both days. First day on tripod in the afternoon, second day was 2pm. shooting prone and chrono prompted on box.
It only showed Err 1 shot.
Not sure which velocities to believe