Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I don’t miss dealing with airlines, tsa, or the herds of cattle in the airports at all. It’s pretty much like being treated like stock.

My Doc is going away from Fee for Service... watched his Zoom presentation last night on his new "Concierge Service"

.Gov (healthcare for all) as well as the fees that he is allowed to be paid... had made him shorten office visits down to about 4-5 minutes... just so he could pay his staff and keep the office open.

His new "Concierge Service" will be an annual $1,500 ($2,500 for a couple). A hard $$$ pill to swallow, but I think we are going to move on it. The way politicians have fugged up health care... well the cattle and livestock quote above kinda convinced me.

Sorry for the digression... back to air travel now... and how politicians have deliberately fugged that up as well.

What does "Concierge Service" mean... 30 minute office visits (mininum), Executive physicals, CT scans/screenings (et al)... immediate same day appointments... 24/7/365 phone access... "Quarterbacking" any serious hospital visits... yada yada.

Are you still going to this fugking idiot?

Yes...

The medical field is becoming a real train wreck... I believe the extra attention will be beneficial. AND the cost is a Tax write off... so kinda works out some.

Example: My wife set an appointment with her "Regular" doctor... it was a 2.5 month wait. Under this plan... 2 PM same day.

If you are satisfied... I am glad for you. I am not satisfied with the current Pay For Service arrangement here.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.