Originally Posted by Termin8r

Nice. I am checking into ammo online. It is annoying these days to have rifles you can't shoot. I mean pre-pandemic we burned up a lot of 30-06 practing and now I wish I had all those rounds back as I am dangerously low and not wanting to pay $50 a box for Rem Corloks

I never dreamed there would be day when I could not walk into any sporting goods store anywhere and pick up 30-06 Rem Corlok or Win Powerpoint as much as I want for under $30 a box. I didn't even bother reloading because most of our Whitetail are killed inside 150 and the old classics killed them dead and were plenty accurate enough for that. So I shot as much as I wanted whenever I felt like it. Now it is one shot to verify zero before the hunt and 2-4 a year on deer. And praying I don't have to sight in. I wouldn't dream of buying a new scope because I would have to burn ammo to sight it in. Luckily I like the one I have

During the height of the great ammo shortage, every gun store I checked still had 7mm WSM ammo. Not sure why, but that was the one ammo I saw everywhere. Also saw a lot of 243 WSSM.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.