Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I work at a General Electric factory ,.because they have so much goverment work .Thanks to joe lyin biden ,mandate .they told all of us yesterday ,if you dont get the covid 19 shot , ,you will no longer have a job

For a year... or three... I have pondered the super low interest rates on a mortgage... refinancing and scooping up a boatload of equity cash... insane real estate market. None of it made any sense to me... how in the world could rates be so low... almost negative... free and easy money...

"Bill Tyler, take me" said the beaver... "Free and easy"... "as many beavers as there are stars in the sky"...: said Old Iron Belly

FINALLY, I get it.

Convince people to over commit on a house, drink the Koolaid of free easy money... then tell them they will lose EVERYTHING if the don't comply with the Master's Command to get a jab... and another jab... and another one...

Or the Master's command to turn in your neighbor that owns a gun... or the Master's command do exactly what you are told each time and every time without question.

I am not very bright in that it took me so long to figure this out.

I think this too.