Originally Posted by Hastings
At this point how do we save ourselves? Even if we put a man like Trump back in and elect a congress full of Ron Pauls? We are 30 TRILLION in debt. Absolutely nobody thinks the U.S. will survive except as a land mass. Our ability to build stuff is gone. If the U.S. defaults, and it will in some fashion the great depression will look good in comparison. This has been a calculated grand scheme to put the U.S. in a hole it cannot climb out of. Now we are left arranging the proverbial deck chairs on the Titanic. There is no cause for optimism, the disaster can only be delayed.

Right on Hastings . . . .

Originally Posted by rickt300
Ok so the blue states fail, who do you think the leftist dumbasses will look to for their meals? Once they devour, burn and loot all they can where will they go? I can't believe Portland Oregon has lasted as long as it has. If not for welfare checks I'm pretty sure Portland would die. Same for Seattle Washington. Are these airheaded city idiots thinking they will march east to pillage what they want? No I don't see any possibility of the end being peaceful. Thinking the next surge of inflation will time itself with the passing of Biden's incredible spending bills. Monopoly money for everyone.

Rickt300 ,

That's what the looters in New Orleans thought they'd do - head off up into the country and get what they wanted in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina . .

A long time friend told me there were some ''looter types'' that didn't die the way the paperwork stated they did . Yeah they were found floating face down in the flood waters but the death wasn't from drowning .
Same thing only worse after Hurricane Camille in 1969 , woman I dated back then [1985ish] ->Dad heard gunshot - told the kids -> cops will be out here picking up a looter in the morning . Sure enough . . . . he gone . . . . smile

Last edited by ol_mike; 10/16/21. Reason: Hastings not Hasting

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.