Originally Posted by jackmountain
Climbed up in one of those in Tx. during a rain storm. Guy had it stocked with condiments….. coffee creamer and stirrers, salt and pepper packs, ketchup and hot sauce packs.
Had a swivel office chair in it. We were hunting pigs on a farm that was leased by some oil company.
Not what I would consider “hunting” but to each his own….
I put 'em in the same place I nailed up 2X4s as a yute, I can afford better seats after 50 years of busting the hinney that sits in them. Farm has been in my family for over a 100 years. I bought it from the siblings at my grandfather's passing. I manage it for deer harvest. At 67 I feel I am due some comfort.

Time you figure equipment for planting, seed, fertilizer and lime, herbicide and insecticides, repair of fences from azzhats that road hunt and cut my fences to pick up their illegal kills, time for bushhogging, fuel and taxes on the land, it is not a gimmy.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA