When I was 6 years old I was walking home from the school bus stop when an old man stopped his car, opened the passenger door and told me that my mom had been in an accident and was in the hospital. He told me to get in and he would take me to see her.
Being at the edge of our driveway I could see our car and knew mom was home so told him no and as I started to leave he lunged across his car seat, grabbed me and started pulling me in as he started to drive away.
I yelled at him to let me go and called him a son of a bitch and a cock sucking mother f u cker.
It, apparently, startled him so bad to hear such a young kid talk that way that he loosened his grip enough that I was able to pull free and fall back out of his car and ran to the house shaking like a dog schitting razor blades!
I blurted out to mom and dad what had happened and dad loaded me up in the car to try to find the bastard, but no luck we never caught up with him.
That was the most terrifying thing I've ever been through! I still, occasionally, have nightmares about it even after 65 years. I find myself shaking a bit just writing this.
I often wonder how many kids he molested and how many he killed, if any. Hope the son of a bitch had a miserable painful death!

Last edited by MickeyD; 10/17/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~