Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Windfall
Morning scroll showed 44,900,000 confirmed cases in the country and that has to be under reported with lots of folks self medicating. That works out to 13.6% of the population. Lots of us know someone with first hand experience, some of whom reported mild symptoms and others a near death, sicker than they've ever been experience and now with long term ramifications. My insurance guy thought that he would quarantine up deer hunting and got so weak that he couldn't even pick up his bow. He said he didn't think he was going to make it home. You guys tout a 1% death rate as a nothing, but "recovered" could be life long respiratory and heart issues and walking with a walker. To say nothing of a 5 or 6 number hospital bill. I don't get what has you guys (22% of the adult population) so spooked about getting a shot? It's not like you haven't gotten them for shingles, polio, small pox, mumps and measles...

^^^Idiot^^^

But, covid is exactly like polio, smallpox, or any of the other deadly diseases. We need to be afraid and listen to our governments. I am planning a trip to Florida and fully expect most of the people to be dead by the time I get there. GD