yup, it's nasty. Puked all over the house until nothing but bloody water came out. Severe dehydration, had 5 days of no poop, gave sub cutaneous fluids, shots, pills and prolly other stuff. Was a real handful when the IV bags came out, no way was she gonna stand to be poked and injected again... Had to stuff pills down her throat, syringe bone broth down every 2 hours and a special canned food in between broth doses. But we turned the corner yesterday. In the morning she was listless and vacant stare, but by afternoon she was feeling good enuff to go do chores on the quad. Even having to lift her normally bouncy self into the truck to go get treated, she bailed right onto the 'wheeler without help. All she did the whole time was just lay there, so to see a sign of life really boosted me. The real boost came this morning, she humped up and s hit happened. Got even better throughout the day. She even grabbed her frisbee and wanted to play, but after the first throw was content to just lay on the lawn with it. Followed all the way thru evening chores and was almost her normal, joyous little self.

At least I got lots of laptime outta it...
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

You can kinda see the subQ fluid humpback as she is miserable in the truck...

was never so happy to see dogchit, as I was this time...and it wasn't diarrea

she rode on her seat ledge to go check water, but wore out balancing up there...

The vet said a 50% chance of survival, so I'm happy. She said it was kinda like covid in that vaxxed dogs symptoms are usually milder than the unvaxxed. I don't know that I'd want to deal with it if was worse....