Well California DemocRats aren't screw every one.... all their laws, that they apply to make life easy for the party supporting unions, and hurt those who aren't union...

Those laws don't apply to illegal Mexican and Mexico based trucks... same thing with all the trucking Companies in BC, that are ran by Indians, Sikhs and Pakis..

can't speak for the ones in Canada, but I'd bet plenty of the Mexican truck stuff isn't even insured....

and none of these damn foreigners drive worth a schidt or have any concept of courtesy on the road...

hell at times I see them here on I 5, going up a hill at 20 mph in the left lane, passing another truck doing 19 in the right lane...
then come down the other side of the hill doing 80 to 90 mph, and hanging in the middle of the road, especially coming into the curves...

I maintain out this way... ALL DemocRats need to thrown out of office.... by way of the 5th floor window....head first.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez