LOL...!! rene be battin' clean-up for the Wally World team today....... Surprise, surprise............ laugh

As with most things, not all "mom and pop" gun shops are bad places. In my realm, I know of three LGS that have very good competitive prices and an inventory that a Wally World "gun shop" patron would drool over. Store fronts that don't try to compete with the competition don't last long around here.

One of the "bad mom and pop" shops had a sign on the door a few years back that stated (paraphrased). "We don't price match with Walmart, so don't come in here just to ask. For your shopping convenience, Wal Mart is just down the road". They did then and still do have a brisk customer travel into the business. Why? Good prices and a good inventory.

During the present and recent pass situation, none of them have gouged prices on what inventory they were able to get. Now all three are steadily returning to a more normal look with a decent inventory of items you likely won't ever find at Wal Mart. And WM is still pfishing their customers for what they should or shouldn't sell.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ