We have a regular customer at the gun shop/range that I work at who is literally in the store every day. If we don't see him, we wonder where he is. He's early to mid-60s and is a retired LEO. He doesn't have any family to speak of and I guess we are as close to family as he has, though he does have a lady friend. He LOVES "Cowboy guns" and mostly shoots single actions. On an average day, he spends 3-4 hours just socializing with us and other regular customers. Yesterday afternoon, our Range Master came on the head-set and said "I need help on the range, STAT!" Fearing a gun accident, I ran back in time to see him trying to get our friend into a chair in the lobby area. At first I feared he was having a heart attack, but it didn't take long to read the signs of a stroke. Loss of motor skills, confusion, slurred speech, face drooping, etc. We kept him alert until the EMTs arrived and tried to keep his spirits up. We got word today that he has bleeding on the brain and had several seizures last night. The next few days are critical. He rides a Harley so I'm just thankful he was with us and not riding down the interstate when it hit him. He was the best possible place to be when it struck. So when you say your prayers, please remember "L.T." Thanx guys Mark